Chapter 79

Funny Story while I was writing this in-between last night, someone messaged me on Wattpad saying I looked very beautiful. I'm like cool thanks you too. Their like 'we should be friends." Well my anti social ass said "Um no thanks I appreciate the compliment but yeah." And then they messaged again that they just wanted to be friends so I blocked them cuz yeah no. 

Well this morning right before I finished the chapter they made a whole new account, same picture, and slid up said "Hey beautiful" As if nothing happened lmfao. Wattpad is not the app I expected that to happen on ! LMFAO

The Origins of Kawaki (Continued)

Y/N gasped at the beautiful room as they entered, Kawaki looking around proudly. "These are fruit from the tree. They glow in the dark." Kawaki said with a shrug, taking in the large room. "They keep the chakra alive here." Kawaki grunted, sitting himself down on the edge of the bed.

"It's pretty." The room had a blackout door, the strong glow of chakra fruit keeping the room well lit. The fruit was floating around at the top of the ceiling.

Kawaki said nothing, a pride smirk on his face as he surveyed the room. "I designed it myself. It's my quiet place." He shrugged lightly.

Y/N excitedly jumped onto the bed, startling him as he sputtered in shock. "What are you doing?" He exclaimed as she kicked her shoes off.

"Making myself comfortable." Y/N crossed her legs, sitting comfortably next to him as she got closer. "What do you want first?" Y/N asked , shaking her backpack.

He sighed holding out his hand. "Whatever." He muttered. "I don't remember telling you that you could sit on my bed." He shot at her as she ruffled around in her bed.

"Well I'm not sitting on the floor if you're not." Y/N laughed at him. "Here's some cheese and an apple." Y/N held her hand out as he took it gratefully.

He stared at her. "You take a bite first." He insisted, holding it out to her. Y/N giggled.

"It's not poison." Y/N laughed. "I wouldn't do that to a stranger." She shrugged, Kawaki rolling his eyes at her.

"Yet you'll follow him to his bed unattended?" Kawaki asked. "The Miyu are clearly a clan of smarts I see."

"Someones upset." Y/N giggled, leaning over. She grabbed a piece of cheese out of his hand, instantly eating it. "See, there you go, baka." Y/N teased him. Kawaki glowered, lifting the food to his face. He gave it a sniff, staring at it suspiciously.

"Miyu, nobody gives away such nice food for free." Kawaki scoffed. "What exactly do you want from me?" Y/N shrugged.

"Can I check your bandage please?" Y/N asked sweetly. Kawaki stared at her, frowning.

"Fine." He muttered darkly. "Like I said before, one wrong move-!"

"And I'm a dead one! I know!" Y/N snapped. He stared at her again, blinking.

"Fine." He huffed, leaning backwards until he was on his elbows. Y/N smiled triumphantly, getting on her knees by his side. He ate the cheese slowly, taking care to taste it carefully.

"I hope you know if you attempt to kill me, my body isn't built to be easily killed." Kawaki said, his mouth full.

"Enjoying that?" Y/N smirked, lifting up his shirt. She frowned. "Oh, you're bleeding a little through your bandages." She frowned.

"Leave it. I'll get it later." Kawaki muttered. Y/N shook her head no. She grabbed her backpack, getting out the tools she needed. "Miyu, I said I'd get it." Kawaki snapped at her, still chewing his apple.