Chapter 178

Sarada stared in horror, surprised as Y/N started shouting immediately as she walked in. "What the hell is she doing in our bed?" Y/N asked. "Wearing my clothes?" Sarada popped her lips, sliding off the bed.

    "Auntie, I don't know what you think happened, but I was just helping to pick out the surprise." Sarada said innocently. Y/N looked at her fiercely.

    Kawaki snuck up behind Y/N, one arm pinning both of hers to her side as she bucked. "Hey, hey. It's not what you think." He chuckled in her ear, Y/N glaring at him. "I like this feisty side of you, you should do stuff like that more often. It's kinda sexy."

    Y/N broke free of his grip, turning around to smack him. He caught her hand just barely, his fingers gripping her wrist tightly. "Let me go!"

    "Auntie, you're so silly!" Sarada laughed, realizing suddenly why she was so mad. "You could have just asked." Kawaki leaned over, pinning Y/N to him as he flipped on the light.

    Y/N sulked immediately. "Oh." She muttered, seeing the many gifts around the room. "I'm an idiot!"

    "Glad we agree." Kawaki licked her ear, Sarada squeaking as she ran from the room. "Yeah, children get out." He kicked the door shut, Y/N gasping at the brand new crib set up across the room.

    "Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed." Y/N giggled, shaking her head. "Sorry, I can get a little jealous at times." Y/N mumbled, Kawaki laughing as he released her. "Did you guys put all this together?" She asked, blushing bright red.

    "Yeah, she cooked. I'll be honest." Kawaki squeezed her. "Don't eat it, it's got glass in it. Some crazy girl tried to kill me a few minutes ago." He said darkly, smirking evilly at her as Y/N's cheeks burned bright red. She made an embarrassed face. "So, your plan was to take my head off?" He asked her, grinning brightly.

    "Oh god, I don't think sometimes." Y/N mumbled, him walking her towards the bed. He placed her down, laughing. "I'm sorry." She said, Kawaki holding her hands.

    "You've been acting weird lately." Kawaki said. "Is there something you're not telling me?" He asked her. Y/N nodded. "Alright, we have time. Spit."

    Y/N sighed. "I think I have trust issues." She admitted, Kawaki sitting down next to her. "But you didn't help it earlier." She said, her arms crossed.

    "What did I do?" He asked. Y/N gave him a blank look.

    "When I asked you where you were going, you told me to basically mind my business." She said pointedly. Kawaki nodded.

    "Well I wanted to surprise my little lady, but she's out here making herself sick. I get it though, I mean I'm gorgeous." He said suddenly, making Y/N laugh loudly. "I'd be jealous too." Kawaki chuckled. Y/N shook her head at him.

    "You're such a brat. I'm sorry I accused you. I guess I'm not used to stuff like this." She admitted. "I'm kinda screwed up." Kawaki leaned over, giving her a kiss.

    "Stop it then. I mean, come on. I'm not them." He leaned against her. "Babe, you know me. I like you, no one else." He chuckled, pointing to the wall. "I could have used better words, I admit." Y/N smiled as he got up, walking over to the wall. He grabbed a big bag, Y/N's eyes widening at the huge gift bag. "But please stop comparing me to them." He gave her a serious look. "You are important to me, this family is, and I want to be the one who you believe in." He crouched down in front of her, Y/N pouted.

    "I know! I'm an idiot! You're important to me too! I don't mean to be so distrustful." She admitted. "I just don't want to lose what we have-!" Kawaki grabbed her face, pulling her closer.