Chapter 121

Y/N's face emerged into an angry scowl, shaking the nearest child awake. Jataro groaned, trying to throw her off. "Mom, it's too fucking early!" He rubbed his head. Y/N's eyes widened, her hand raising. He realized his mistake, flinching as she smacked him hard against the head. "Ouch! Sorry!" He whined, the others waking up as Y/N started yelling at him loudly.

"What the hell are you guys doing in here?" She snapped at them, folding her arms. "Is this that little missing child they're looking for?" She scowled at them. Kawaki was in the door, staring curiously. He looked back at Momoshiki who nodded, equally confused.

"Yes mom, we were just having a sleepover." Nagi groaned, rubbing his head. "Why are you yelling?" He snapped at her as she reached over, pinching his ear. "Ow!" He complained.

"Why are you three in bed with this little girl?" Y/N snarled. Rosemarie jumped out of bed, backing up slowly from here. Nagi snorted.

"Ko's right the-!" He paused, staring at the empty bed. Ko was nowhere to be found, and the boys all looked at eachother. "Uh.." He sucked his teeth, rubbing the back of his head. "Mom I swear it's not what it looks like."

"She was laying right there earlier." Rosemarie said quietly, her hands clenching as Y/N looked at her fiercely. She ignored her, glaring back at the boys.

"Where is she?" Y/N snapped. "Because I'm seeing three little boys way too young to have a girl in their room, let alone their bed while I'm not here." She snarled, her arms crossing. Jataro leaned over, whispering to Masaru.

"Ew is she implying what I think she is?" He groaned. "Girls are gross."

"Then why is she right there?!" Y/N snapped, tapping her foot. "Kawaki, can you find my last kid?" Y/N shot over her shoulder, the man nodding as he left. "He's right, you guys really do like to act out!" Y/N snapped, shaking her head as the boys started sputtering.

"Mom, she's just a friend." Nagi pleaded. "Come on, when have I ever done anything like that?" He got up, looking her in the eye. "I swear, Ko was laying right there." Nagi pointed, his eyes watering. Y/N softened. Kawaki emerged into the room with Ko, her tiredly rubbing her eyes.

"Well baby, was this a group sleepover with your friends?" Y/N asked her, confused. "Why is she here? Do you guys realize the whole base is looking for this child?" Y/N leaned down to her level. Ko sniffled, rubbing her face as her eyes adjusted.

"She was asleep in our bed." Kawaki crossed his arms. He looked down at Ko, then back at the little girl against the wall. "Go get her father." He said to Momoshiki. He left immediately, sweat dripping.

"Why were you sleeping in our bed?" Y/N questioned her, confused. Ko met Nagi's eyes, him looking at her expanctly. Ko frowned, looking at the floor.

She started sniffling, a pout on her lips as she looked up at Y/N. "The boys all kicked me out and said they were going to spend time with their girlfriend." Ko said, sniffling. All three boys sweatdropped, looking at each other. "I had nothing to do with this, it was all them!" Ko pointed at them, crying loudly.

"You little lying bitch!" Masaru snapped, standing up. "I'll punch you in the face!" He snapped.

"Ko, stop lying!" Nagi snapped, shaking his head. "Just tell them the truth. We were all right here." He pointed down. Ko shook her head no, looking up at Kawaki.

"I'm gonna fucking kill her." Jataro growled, his hand clenching as she opened her arms to him. Kawaki grabbed her hand, taking her out of the room. Y/N stood up, fire in her eyes as she turned on the boys.