Chapter 175

Sarada put the kids down, running into a familiar face vomiting in the bushes. "Boruto you stupid idiot." She huffed, crossing her arms. "So gross." Boruto lifted his head, nodding at her.

"Sorry, I drank too much." He breathed heavily, looking down. "Oh shit, squirts!" He exclaimed. Nagi and Masaru waved to him. "What the hell are they doing here?" He grunted, sitting down to cool his head. Nagi drank his juice box, laughing loudly as Boruto's head nearly spun.

"Oh my god, we've gotta get you sober, find the kids and get them the hell home." Sarada huffed, crossing her arms. "They snuck out." She added.

"Yeah! We found candy!" Masaru held up the cotton candy bag in his hand, Boruto's eyes widening as he snatched it.

"Did you eat that?!" Boruto snapped, forcing himself to stand. "Did you?!" The kids nodded. "Oh my god, it's an edible." He smacked himself in the head, Sarada glaring at him.

"Why the fuck did you put edibles out where just anyone could grab it?" Sarada cupped Nagi's head, looking into his eyes. Nagi didn't feel any different, tilting his head. "How do you feel?"

"What's an edible?" Nagi asked. Sarada's face falling.

"Wake up!" Sarada kicked Boruto, the boy jumping up and down in pain. "You need to watch them while I go find the others." Sarada pushed the boys towards Boruto. Masaru was staring at the light, perplexed.

"Haha, I wanna dance!" Masaru pulled on his hand. "Come on!" Sarada rushed off, running through the backyard as she kept an eye out. She took a double take, spying Jataro at a table outside.

"Hey!" Sarada called out, running over. Jataro was telling a funny story, surrounded by females that she had seen around the village. "Come on." She called to him, waving him over.

"No!" A girl her age huffed, her hand out. "He's painting my face next! Get in line!" Jataro showed Sarada the art tools in his hand. He was drawing on the woman's faces, intricate butterflies and art.

"Wow, you're really talented." Sarada crouched down next to him, smiling. "But you need to come with me."

"Sorry big sis, but I made like four hundred all ready, and I'm not stopping." Jataro laughed. Sarada gawked at the open bag next to him. He had piles of cash inside. "I'm saving up for a toy." He said with a smile, the girls giggling.

"Jataro, it's too late. You guys need sleep. Your moms gonna ground you if she finds you guys out here." Sarada said politely. A woman tapped on her shoulder, making Sarada turn around.

"I said it's my turn next, punk." The girl snapped at her. "Wait your goddamn turn." Sarada's eyes twitched.

...

"Hey!" Jataro huffed, Sarada carrying him underneath her arm as she stomped away. The women were laying on the ground, unconscious from the crater Sarada had put in the floor. "You're so mean, big sis."

"Stop struggling, you need to go home." Sarada said pointedly. "So shut up and listen." She put him on the ground, walking with him. "The pool.." Sarada drifted off, looking around for evidence of more children.

"Geronimo!" Ko screamed, jumping off the diving board as she went soaring through the air with a loud splash. Sarada narrowed her eyes, seeing Himiwari behind her jump as well. The two girls were fully clothed, Sarada shaking her head as the girls laughed loudly.

"Oh they are in so much trouble." Sarada growled, clenching her fists. Jataro ran with her to catch up, Sarada walking out onto the pooltop with an angry face, chakra glued to her face. "Little sis." Sarada snapped, Ko looking at her surprised.