Chapter 191

"You guys are so nosy." Y/N grabbed the bag, laughing as she held it away from the now scrambling kids. "No!" She said seriously.

"What is it?" Nagi persisted. "Why are you hiding stuff?" He questioned, grinning at her widely. Y/N rolled her eyes. "Mom!" He persisted, laughing as he reached for the bag. Y/N snatched it back.

"It's a letter from Aunt Sakura, and it's not a secret." Y/N smirked, walking away from then. "I would just prefer not to read it until we're home."

"But why?" Rosemarie questioned. "Is it a letter about a princess warrior?" She asked suddenly. "Or pirates and mermaids?" She squealed. Y/N laughed, Ko sitting up in bed as she tiredly rubbed her eyes.

"It's about adult business." Y/N said sternly. "And you guys are not involved in adult business." Y/N held the bag away as Nagi jumped for it. "Do you guys want me to beat you, because just because I have one arm doesn't mean I won't fight." Y/N laughed, the kids grinning at her. "It's nothing big, it's a doctors note." Nagi looked over at Ko who was rubbing her eyes, grinning slightly.

"I bet you know, secret holder." Nagi teased her. "What is it?" Ko jumped off the bed, rolling over the still sleeping Jataro as Nagi chased her around the room. Y/N groaned, Ko laughing loudly as she knocked over chairs. "What is it? Tell me!" He insisted.

"You don't have to know everything, brat of mine." Y/N caught him around the middle, dropping the bag. "Little brat."

"Got it!" Masaru snatched the bag, running. Y/N fixed him with a stern look. "Oh no, it's the she's really gonna beat us look." He threw the bag underneath the bed. "Nope!" He laughed, Y/N letting go of Nagi.

"Come on guys, help me with dinner." Y/N nudged Nagi with her hip. "It's just a doctors note, I told you."

"But why don't you want to read it now?" Nagi insisted. "You're hiding something." Y/N laughed, nuzzling his head.

"You hide stuff from me." Y/N smiled, kissing his forehead. "Am I wrong?" Nagi gave her an unamused pout. "Yeah, yeah. Try to stay in a child's place. Honestly guys, it's nothing big. I just want to read it in the comfort of my home, instead of in this dusty room in the Akatsuki tower." She dragged her finger down the dusty bed frame, cringing.

"Are you dying?" Masaru asked. "Can I get the house in my name then?"

"I'm not dying, but you might." Y/N fixed him with a glare, Masaru laughing.

"I was joking." He insisted, Y/N poking him in the side. "Alright, if you're not dying." Masaru hummed. "Are you sick?"

"A little bit, yeah." Y/N chuckled. "That's it. I don't have time to worry about it, I have to get all of us out of here first." Y/N assured them. "I'm fine though. It's just a bad fever."

"Well don't throw up on Deidara when you're trying to seduce him." Ko laughed, crossing her legs as she sat back down on the bed. "He'd probably blow us all up."

"Shut up." Y/N laughed, tickling her lightly as she approached. "Come on guys, help me with dinner. ALL of you." She said specifically, Nagi already glancing at the bag. "And if I find you guys going through it, I'll have your Papa beat you when I get back." She said, fixing Nagi with a stern look. Nagi gave up, nodding as he backed up. "I'm gonna have to hide that now." She grinned, Nagi giving her a sheepish look.

"What's for dinner?" He yawned. "I'm actually tired."

"I'm actually tired." Y/N mocked, joking with him as she and the group left the room. "No you just want to search the bag and read my shit before I hide it."