Chapter 111

Y/N frowned, rocking the baby as Kawaki took charge. Ko came back with a full box of toys, the boys glaring from afar. "Put it down here." He pointed at his side. Ko frowned, placing it down next to him. "Fix your face." He pointed to the mess on the floor. "Now." He repeated louder as she flinched, nodding. "What do you say?" Kawaki questioned her.

"Yes, sir." Ko frowned, walking away to continue helping the boys. Y/N shook her head at Kawaki, but he fixed her with a stern look.

"From this day on they have their responsibilities." Kawaki told her. "Chores and school will be all they know for most of the days." Kawaki shrugged back at her. "I'm tired of seeing them disrespect their elders."

"Ok." Y/N submitted. She held the infant to her chest, his soft cheeks puffing at her. She smiled down at him. "Is the grouch going to take Junior's toys too?" She asked Kawaki, a teasing smile on her face. Kawaki rolled his eyes.

"Come on, starfire." He watched her play with the infant, yawning slightly. "I'm going to have the help take the kids down to school." He muttered, checking his watch. "I'm having a feeling it's going to start early today." He stood up, walking around to see her closer.

"He behaves pretty well." Y/N murmured, looking down at the baby. "If I was home, I'd have to give him back already." Y/N smiled. Kawaki sighed, placing a hand on her head as he leaned down.

"Stop talking about that miserable life you held. You have happier things to amount to then someone's second choice." He leaned closer. Y/N frowned as he kissed her quickly on the forehead. "Now be ready when I get back." He ordered her.

"Wait, what about the baby?" She asked when he started walking away. He raised an eyebrow over his shoulder. "Is he coming with us on our first date?" She asked mockingly. He tilted his head, shrugging.

"Up to you, I don't care." He commented. He shut himself in the bathroom to get ready. Y/N sighed, looking to her right. Nagi came over, kissing her cheek.

"You'll always be my mommy." Nagi teased her. She smiled back, kissing him back on the cheek. "Sorry for upsetting you." He pouted, clutching her cheek. Y/N smiled, cupping his cheek.

"Sorry guys, I don't know why I got so mad." She whispered to them. They shrugged. "Sometimes I get overwhelmed. I mean there's so many big babies around." She whispered, rubbing Nagi's head harshly. He yelped, laughing hard as he wiggled around.

"You're going outside right?" Nagi yawned, rubbing her cheek. "You gonna scope the area?" She nodded, glancing back towards the door.

"Yep." Y/N whispered. "I want you guys to pay attention to the layout of the training academy. Gotta be a weapons room or something." She whispered. "Next time we're alone, we'll compare the possibility of getting you guys your weapons back." She smirked. "Keep an eye out for vents. Pyramids like this always have big systems. Next time he leaves us alone, we'll compare the map and make a plan." Y/N murmured.

"You're such an evil mommy." Nagi teased her. "You act all submissive, but really you're the most dominant one here." Y/N nodded.

"I'm a shinobi, silly. I'm not just going to lay down and wait to be rescued." Y/N smiled, rubbing his cheek. "We'll get out of here with Junior." She reached down to play with the baby's cheek, poking them slightly. "Right?"

"Right!" The kids exclaimed together. "Working together equals bird of a feather!" Ko giggled. Kawaki opened the door, yawning as he exited the bathroom looking neat. Y/N was still drinking tea, the baby lying quietly as the kids were nearly done cleaning.

"You guys all look calm. This doesn't seem to be a normal day." He smirked, sitting down at the table. Y/N shook her head as he checked his watch. She looked calm now, her head propped up in her arm. "Did anyone ever tell you that you have so many mood swings that you'd make a park jealous?" Kawaki asked her; Y/N looked up at him, glaring. "I'm just kidding, princess." He teased her. "I've just got a meeting and I'll be back." He took a piece of toast. "You kids go quickly eat, it looks clean enough." He ordered them.