Chapter 20

Important Authors Note:

Guys I'm actually really upset. Like I might stop writing this upset. It's been brought to my attention that someone might be stealing my story. Like copying and pasting this as their own.

First of all, if you see that please tell me. Second of all, that is so cruel if it's true. I literally spend hours thinking of ideas and plot and twists, and writing the damn thing. This story is my favorite I've ever written.

Now let it be known that I cross posted this but it's on the same account. Fortheloveofjulest is the only one allowed to post this.

It's in my Naruto's scenario book, and because of its length I gave it its own book. So the two places you should see this is MY PROFILE.

I am Jules. I spend hours everyday analyzing these characters, coming up with backgrounds and pouring my heart soul and emotions into these.

I'm hoping they were mistaken and just noticed it in either book and forgot to check the profile.  However if someone is really stealing my book, you're a monster.

Write your own. I don't mind if you're inspired and write your own version of my story  but you need to give me credit for my work!

The person who commented didn't get back to me as of yet, and I'm still waiting.

If you guys have seen anything please let me know. I'm legit so upset.

I'm only going to address this once.

I, JULES WRITE THIS. NOBODY ELSE. I'm probably not gonna post again until this is resolved and they get back to me. I'm literally so upset guys.

Sorry for the rant but here's the chapter. Thank you all for supporting this.

....................................................

Naruto stared at Y/N who was rocking Nagi in her arms, her nose tucked into his neck while trying to calm him down. Sasuke had scared off the surrounding kids while Nagi cried into Y/N's neck. "You have to be good." Y/N commanded him, while he nodded and sniffled.

"I am mommy, I wanted to play the game too." Nagi frowned. Y/N shook his head at him as she rocked him back.

"You were very mean to my friend." Y/N shook her head at him. Nagi pouted up at her, burying his head into her stomach.

"She's not your friend." Nagi muttered. "I can clearly see that." He insisted while Naruto tried to calm him down.

"Hey Nagi, Sakura-Chan likes Y/N-Chan." Naruto tried to shush Nagi. Nagi shook his head.

"She doesn't." Both Nagi and Y/N said together, causing Y/N to chuckle as Naruto fixed her with a disapproving glare. "She only puts up with me so she can have Sasuke's favor. I'm sure she doesn't even like me." Y/N rolled her eyes as she released Nagi, watching as he stood up excitedly. Sasuke had his sharingan out, anger coursing through his veins as Nagi walked over to him.

"You can back off Papa." Nagi pulled Sasuke's shorts. "They're not gonna attack you." Nagi teased him. Sasuke deactivated his sharingan and turned to stare at Nagi. The other children ran away instantly, giving them all space as they went back to playing. Nagi nodded at them with a smile and turned and grabbed Sasuke's hand. Nagi walked him away from his protective stand and stood in front of the group.

"Can we go swimming now?" Naruto wondered aloud. Nagi nodded excitedly.

"Papa I'm going swimming with you-!"