Chapter 61

Y/N didn't know why she did, but she submitted. She felt hopeless, sliding down inside her prison barrier. She was surprised she could still move. She didn't have much room, but she still could move her body. Her mother removed her hand from the icy prison, a sad look on her own face. "Your father lost his life.. For this." She murmured, a disappointed look on her face. Y/N didn't flinch, unsurprised.

"Y/N!" Naruto yelled. Y/N didn't look up, knowing she was defeated. "What did you do to her?" Naruto yelled, launching himself towards them. The Queen put up another burier around them fast, blocking Naruto off before he could reach them. The roar of the beast above them was ear shattering, waiting for it's command.

"I didn't do anything." The Queen murmured to him, a smile on her lips. "This poor, horrid girl did it all to herself. She destroyed everyone in her path without even trying." Her mother looked down at Y/N. Y/N took a deep breath, a tear running down her face.

"That's not true!" Naruto exclaimed. He chanced a look behind him. He had a wall of shadow clones attacking Ayato, but surprisingly Ayato was showing great skill at fighting. The sounds of popping were all around them.

"It isn't." Neji snarled, gripping his waist where she had pierced him in the side. A small fight had broken out, and he had been launched back. Y/N placed a hand against the ice of her smaller prison, gazing at them with empty eyes. "This isn't over yet, and we won't let you do this to her."

"She's right." Y/N mumbled, a sad look on her face. "I'm nothing."

"You are everything!" Naruto exclaimed. "Neji help me with this."

"I'm trash." Y/N repeated. "I can't even take care of myself. Why did I bring some helpless kids into this?" Y/N gripped her head, shaking. "Just leave. Maybe I can save them."

"Not this way Y/N." Naruto pleaded. He punched the wall hard suddenly. It didn't even make a dent, his chakra blazing against it.

"It's useless. We have to have a very detailed chakra breakage." Neji huffed, grabbing his side again. It was bleeding slowly, the ice pick still in his side. Y/N couldn't look, instead staring at the blood on the floor.

"Let me heal you." Naruto said to Neji. "Let me-!"

They jumped away just as a large boulder went slamming into the wall, the two of them separating as they slid away. Ayato was glaring at them. "Don't interfere." He yelled out, preparing his jutsu again to cause a landslide. "Phoenix!" Ayato called out, executing a hand signal. "Protect Mother."

"It can wait." Neji said quickly, ripping out the sharpened ice of his side. He quickly tied a binding crudely around it. Y/N watched him do it, a hand on the ice.

"We have to move Neji." Naruto looked up at the towering beast. "We can fight but we have to move."

"Neji move!" Y/N yelled, a look of concern on her face. "Look out!" Naruto looked to where she was pointed, pale as the Ninja beast took a large breath, fire glowing in it's mouth. Neji nodded determinedly, running after Naruto as they dodged the fire from the fight.

"What's wrong dear? You were so lost not that long ago." Her mother cooed, placing a hand over Y/N's on top of the ice. "You shouldn't care what happens to them."

"Please, I'll go with you." Y/N pleaded. She watched the entire floor light up with fire, Naruto using clones to jump up into the air with Neji to land on the cabin roof. "Just don't do anything to them. I promise." Y/N looked at her mother. Her mother watched the fight intensify, a loving look on her face.

"Oh my doll." She cooed sadly. "You're coming regardless if you're willing or not."

"I promise I'll behave." Y/N whimpered. "I won't cause trouble. Naruto-kun and the others, I couldn't bear it if something happens." Y/N whimpered. "Please don't. Just stop this all. I'll go."