Chapter 48

Lady Miyu led the way into the passway. It was dark, but her plants on the wall developed a blue glowing chakra. It was light and airy, feeling the hallway with a dark blue.

"Another person that doesn't believe in heat." Sasuke grumbled. Naruto cracked a smile but didn't say anything. He quickly looked serious, trying to maintain to the woman that he was serious.

"We're normally hot blooded in our clan." She murmured. "It's why the snow is the perfect cover." She smirked, walking faster into the darkness. She led them to a room with a big circle table. The group all sat down. 

"We can discuss your terms." She muttered, addressing Naruto only. "Perhaps there is a way that your precious Y/N can live." She murmured while fixing her veil. "Her brother is in need of a wife, and he has always had a soft spot for her."

Sasuke blinked. "Oh hell no-!" Naruto fixed him with an evil glare.

"So what's your attitude change for?" Naruto frowned. "You hired one of the strongest clans in the world to take her out, now you're saying she can live?" Naruto looked suspicious. She smiled, looking to her right. There was a younger looking adult that looked similar to her.

"I told my son that if she survived the attack, then she was worthy enough to be a part of our clan again." She smiled. She petted his head. "It's his job to produce an heir of worthy blood to take my crown one day." The man nodded, determination on his face.

"Your Y/N's brother?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes. "What kind of person would want to marry their sister?"

"Sasuke look around, they murder their first children as a practice." Naruto rolled his eyes. "It's not that hard to believe."

Y/N's mother smiled, petting his head. "If you hand her over, I can promise and guarantee her safety." She smiled. "She would just have to produce many heirs."

Sasuke shook his head at Naruto. Naruto held up his hand, calming him. "No deal. Y/N has a life in our village. She had four children and a partner." Naruto shook his head as her mother's face dropped in fury.

"Excuse me?" She asked, looking around as the table burst into whispers. "Did you just say four children and a partner?" She looked disgusted. "Unmarried?"

"Oh god one of those." Sasuke rolled his eyes. Naruto nodded.

"Their adopted civilians. Y/N took them in when they had nowhere to go." Naruto said pridefully. "She has a big heart. She would never just pack up and leave Konoha."

"This is unacceptable." She murmured, shaking her head. "Without a proper husband to help guide them along the way?"

"And where's yours you old bat?" Sasuke rolled his eyes. Naruto fixed him with a glare as she visibly glared.

"Killed by the Leaf." The Queen glared. "He was committing a ritual when this man's father stopped him." She glared at Naruto. Naruto nodded.

"My dad was the one to stop them from killing Y/N when she was a baby." He looked at Sasuke, silencing the boy. "He was the one to bring her back to the village." Naruto explained.

"It isn't her home." The Queen sighed, an icy aura escaping her mouth. "She dares wield the same Ninjutsu as her father." The queen sighed. "A beautiful execution that would have brought fame to the Miyu clan itself. It's why we need her home. She can make more children with the lightning affinity."

"No." Naruto murmured. "She has a house, a life that she wouldn't have had here. She definitely doesn't want to be in a relationship with.. Who are you?" Naruto asked the boy. He looked confidently head on.