Chapter 134

Y/N's eyes widened as she looked around at the glowing ballroom

Y/N's eyes widened as she looked around at the glowing ballroom. The entire area was lit up with chandeliers and neon lights, the room glowing a lavish color as music played from a large speaker in the back. "I got cursed at for that." Kawaki whispered in her ear, pointing to the large speaker in the back of the ballroom. Y/N laughed, looking at the modernized structure. "They wanted strictly live music." He added, his arm still in hers.

"Wow!" Nagi whispered, looking around the large luxurious room. "I've never been to a wedding this nice."

"Yeah, their snobbish pricks about stuff like this." Kawaki chuckled, the children and Maddie following them to their table. "This way is where the immedient party will be sitting." He muttered, the kids eyes wide as they moved past the large parties being directed to their tables. Y/N took the baby carrier from Maddie as they reached the table, freeing him from his carrier slowly as she fiddled with the straps. While Y/N focused on getting the baby out, Maddie turned to the other children.

"This is a really big place, I think it's best if we all stay together." Maddie placed her hands together, looking excitedly at the kids. "I think I see children's games over there." The kids scowled, looking over their shoulders at where she was looking. Infants and babies were being dropped off at a daycare by the looks of it, the older children able to run away.

"Actually I have a friend I'm spending time with." Nagi pushed away Maddie's hand lightly. "Thanks for the offer though!" He said happily. Y/N giggled, rubbing her nose against the baby's nose as she placed him over her shoulder.

"Did you have a good time? You were a good boy, I didn't hear you at all!" Y/N chuckled against him, Kawaki pushing her and the baby's chair in as they got comfortable.

"There's a dance floor." Ko gasped, looking at the floor lit up. No one was on it yet, everyone still congregating inside. "I want to go dancing!" She squealed.

"And I want the food." Jataro did a fist pump, excited. "I don't need a babysitter." He added. Masaru nodded, doing the same.

"Guys, really." Y/N chuckled, Kawaki shaking his head as he chuckled at them. "Listen to Maddie, there's a lot of people in here." Y/N chuckled, bouncing the baby slightly as he reached out for her.

"But-!" Someone tapped on Ko's shoulder, making her turn around. The boys narrowed their eyes, glaring as they realized who it was. "Oh, hi." Ko smiled softly, her head tilted in confusion.

"Don't just walk up on us." Nagi glared, the boy he had fought there.  "You know what happened last time-!"

"Hey!" Maddie snapped, holding him back. "There will not be a repeat of that!" She shushed him. The boy, Mosa bowed to Ko, taking her hand gently. Y/N watched, a small smile on her face.

"It would be an honor to dance with the daughter of the Queen." He bowed softly, making Ko frown as he kissed her hand. She looked at him incredulously, Y/N stifling her laughter.