Chapter 10

Naruto x Reader x Sasuke 10

"Come here, I've got you." Naruto held out his hands as Y/N slowly crawled to him. He looked upset.

"Don't help her Naruto. It's for the best!" Sakura frowned as she watched, holding her daughter on her lap. Sasuke looked equally worried. Y/N pushed herself up onto her feet again, continuing to try to walk.

"I'm not letting her fall again!" Naruto watched as she stumbled, her face growing paler as she almost fell.

"Ignore Sakura dobe." Sasuke commanded. "This is so stupid, she needs rest."

"I don't want to stay in bed the whole day." Y/N frowned, looking down at her knee brace.

"It's best for her to get exercise, she lost a lot of blood." Sakura glared at Sasuke. He glared back.

"Well she's gonna get injured another way if you let her face plant like that again." Sasuke watched as she finally reached Naruto, the dobe lifting her up with an excited yell. "When can she leave?"

"I want her for one more night so I can keep an eye on her." Sasuke frowned at Sakura. "Oh my god Sasuke, you can barely take care of your own child, I'm not trusting you with Y/N-Chan's injury."

Naruto and Y/N shared another annoyed look. Sakura and Sasuke have been fighting all day, and it's frustrating. "What did you say bitch?" Sasuke said coldly, making Sakura flinch.

"Anyway, I'd rather not spend the night in the hospital." Y/N frowned. "Naruto is supposed to come over to mission prep with Sasuke and me." Y/N frowned. Sakura turned on Sasuke angry.

"How much prepping do you need to do you idiot? She's injured." Sakura put Sarada down, upsetting the child with her yelling. Sarada waddled around the room with her Pacifier in her mouth. "Just pass on the information, she's my patient."

"You're just jealous." Sasuke spit in Sakura's face, trying to get a rise out of her. "You act as if you want to fuck her too, all that yelling." Sasuke smirked as the tips of Sakura's ears went red with anger. Naruto looked to Y/N with an opened mouth.

"He did not just fucking say that." Y/N mumbled, Naruto shaking his head.

"So you admit you want to fuck her?!" Sakura glowered, rearing her fists up ready to fight.

"Come on Sarada lets go!" Y/N yelled, still bridal style in Naruto's arms, the three of them left the room very quickly while the couple argued.

"Can you get on my back Y/N-Chan?" Naruto asked, smiling as she eagerly shifted.

"Can you carry me too Uncle Naruto?" Sarada whimpered. "Please." Just as Naruto hitched Sarada up and into his arms, Sasuke went slamming into the door. Surprisingly he didn't break it, instead turning on Sakura angrily.

"I bet all those dildos under her bed got you so excited. Not that you could use them, with your dry pussy self."

Y/N's and Naruto's jaws dropped as they instantly ran for cover, Sarada just laughing at the ride. "Oh my fucking god he is a mess." Y/N shook her head in shock.

"I'm aware, I'm surprised Sakura even stays with him." Naruto shivered. "Is she really that dry?" Naruto whispered, covering Sarada's ears.

"Oh I forgot to tell you what happened between us." Y/N leaned forward and whispered into his ear. "Sakura confessed to me."

"No fucking way!" Naruto snapped, laughter on his lips. He stopped walking once they were outside, sitting the three of them on the bench. Sarada continued to enjoy her lollipop.