Chapter 34

"Jataro, you haven't acted like this all week." Y/N whispered in his ear as she pulled it, making him whine. "What are you doing?!"

"I was pranking momma!" Jataro cried out as she let him go. She crossed her arms and looked at him with a sudden sad look.

"I've never been more disappointed." She said, making him cry. She turned her back on him and grabbed a random bowl. "Are all of them poisoned?" She asked him as he shook his head no.

"Only Neji's." He whimpered disappointedly. "I didn't mean to make you disappointed." Jataro cried as she patted his back.

"What's wrong with Neji? You haven't acted out like this ever. I totally expected this kind of behavior from Masaru." Y/N said while fixing him with a look. Jataro whimpered, shifting from feet from feet.

"Nothing Momma, I was being bad. I'm sorry." Jataro apologized tearfully. She rubbed his head with a sigh.

"You have one more chance. I'll make the rest of the bowls and you have to go get them." Y/N sternly said to him. "I won't tell Neji but you have to be nice." Y/N said and turned with a huff as Jataro wiped his eyes softly.

"Okay mommy." Jataro quickly excused himself and instead of going to the living room, he went straight to Y/N's room with a smirk. He walked over her closet and took a deep breath, and entered it. He quickly went over to her box of naked pictures she hid pretty well in her closet, and took one and quickly went back to the living room.

"It's dinner time." Jataro sang excitedly as Ko jumped up. She quickly led the toddlers off with the help of Nagi and Matsaru. Jataro quickly stopped Neji from walking, wrapping his arms around Neji's legs. "Hi Uncle Neji!" Jataro squealed as he tripped against him, dropping the picture into Neji's back pocket.

"Hi buddy." Neji chuckled as Jataro cuddled against him. "Will you sit next to me uncle?" Jataro asked as Neji nodded.

Y/N picked up every toddler and placed them into the  highchairs she had placed around the table. She smiled as Sarada yawned. "Someone's tired."

"We played ALL day." Boruto explained loudly, a little yawn escaping his mouth as Neji and Jataro entered. Kotoko slid into her chair next to Nagi, the two of them discussing with each other quietly as they each placed a toddler into a seat.

"I know! Neji looks tired." Y/N teased as Neji shrugged lightly, a smile on his face as Jataro patted the seat next to him. Masara went to sit on the other side of Neji, but Jataro shook his head.

"Mommy sits here." Jataro insisted, making Y/N smile at him.

"Thanks kiddo." Y/N placed the bowls around the table, serving the youngest first then moving around until everyone was eating.

"Dinner is amazing." Neji complimented her nicely as she sat down next to him, smelling his bowl. "This rice and curry is one of my favorites." He smirked at her as she blushed over her bowl.

"Thanks, I don't have much company. I'm glad to cook whenever I can." Y/N smiled and dug into her bowl. Jataro sneakily looked up at her, and away.

Nagi fixed him with a blank look. "Mother, how long have you known Uncle Neji?" Nagi asked, watching as all the babies ate loudly. They were using their spoons messily, Ko already having tied their bibs around their necks.

"I've known Neji since I was a little girl, younger than you guys." Y/N smiled. "We worked together a lot, right Neji?"

"I also saved her butt multiple times." Neji smirked as Y/N hit him, laughing happily to herself.

"He's a dork." Y/N sighed. "But yes he has saved my life." Y/N explained to Nagi with a smile. Nagi nodded, shooting a warning look to Jataro.

"This is so good momma." Nagi complimented her. The rest of the dinner was quiet, the kids playing quietly and Neji and Y/N talking amongst themselves quietly.