Chapter 86

Current Time Age 21

Y/N stared in anger and contempt as she was forced to tell every detail of the story. She was still forced to kneel before Maddie, the girl unsatisfied no matter how vague she tried to be. Y/N was highly irritable and confused. Her hands were twitching in an almost uncontrollable rage as she stared upon the young girl.  It was as if Maddie knew the story already, and she was forcing Y/N to just stay it aloud.

Maddie cracked a smile. "As I thought." She gave a small smile. "He's been listening this whole time." Y/N frowned, irritated still.

"Who?" She scoffed. "What I did is none of you or anyone's business."

The door slammed open, and Y/N's eyes widened in surprise. Sasuke was standing there, his face dark but blank as he surveyed the scene. Y/N looked happy, struggling against her reins. "Sasuke!" She exclaimed. "You've come for me!" Y/N cried out.

Sasuke stayed silent, his eyes on Maddie. She didn't look up, staring instead at Y/N with a mean smile on her face. He looked Y/N up and down, a cold look on his face. "Baby?" Y/N whimpered.

Sasuke walked closer, anger in his eyes. "Finish your story." He muttered. Y/N's eyes widened.

"Nothing happened baby..You know that." Y/N whimpered as he approached her closer. Maddie hurried to stand, running to the other side of the room.

"No." Sasuke glowered at her as he stood over her. "He gave you a necklace, Y/N." Sasuke muttered. "One that allowed him to travel to you." Y/N's widened in horror. "That doesn't fit the story I saw." He glowered.

"Sasuke! The kids are downstairs." Y/N whimpered. "Please this isn't the time for that." She pleaded. Sasuke glowered as he reached for the sword on his back. "Sasuke!" She cried out, wincing as he held it above her head.

"Y/N. The story you were telling, finish it." Sasuke was visibly shaking before her, anger beyond belief. "You better do as I say." He commanded her. Y/N was whimpering, pleading up at him.

"Baby please, it's in the past." Y/N begged. "I'm not like that anymore. I was in a dark place." Y/N pleaded. "Baby."

"Dont fucking baby me." He slammed his sword downwards. Y/N gasped, frozen before him as she waited for the impending slice. Sasuke's sword connected with her chains, freeing her as the metal clanged loudly and angrily to the floor. He turned his sword on Maddie, who was staring from the room.

"I can't let you take her. I don't mind her finishing the story." Maddie put her hands together. "As much time as it takes."

"Sasuke she's evil! Can't you see?!" She snapped up at him. "Please I don't see that stupid kid anymore!" Y/N cried out. "Neji's gone! Naruto is gone!" Sasuke's face flared with anger. "Let's grab the kids and go before anyone else gets hurt!" She cried out. Sasuke grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her to her feet. Y/N gulped as he tilted her face up to stare into her eyes.

"You told me you were done telling me lies." Sasuke muttered, his face softer as he cupped her cheek. "Just tell me what you did." Sasuke pleaded. "Don't you dare lie to me, Y/N." Y/N's lip was shaking as if she was about to cry. He shook his head at her. "Don't you dare lie." He repeated. Y/N whimpered.

"The kids are downstairs." She pleaded. "Mother went after them. We've gotta go." She begged him. Sasuke shook his head.

"They're safe." He muttered. "They're strong. I wouldn't have gotten here without them." He said confidently. "Y/N we've both been through so much." Sasuke whispered, leaning forward to lean against her forehead. "But there's no escaping the past." Y/N clenched her fists horribly, sobbing now. Sasuke was angry now, he shook her shoulders.