Chapter 53

Sakura watched the scene from above in wonder, the large susanoo towering as tall as it had been the last time she'd seen it. She was cold, her leg attached to the roof in a block of ice. She wiped her nose, shaking her head. Sakura wondered if he didn't like to kill. That man that was impersonating Neji.

He had certainly had the option to do it. Nevertheless, she had seen him soar away with Y/N in his arms. He would pay for it regardless. "Sasuke-kun!" Sakura cried out as the air grew dimmer. "Naruto-kun!" She yelled.

They both jumped into the roof, their eyes widening at the position she was in. She was tied upside down, her ankles iced to the overhang. She was shivering, her teeth clattering. "Don't just stare idiots!" She huffed. "Get me outta here."

"You get your wife, I'll get Y/N." Naruto said quickly, turning to leave. Sasuke grabbed the back of his cloak.

"No you get Sakura, and I'll get Y/N." Sasuke said quickly, already turning to jump off the roof.

"Are you kidding me, you're going to argue now? He's getting away!" Sakura snapped, visibly angry. Naruto pushed Sasuke towards Sakura after a brief tussle.

Sasuke looked as if he was about to do a fireball jutsu, his hands already forming the seal. Sakura squealed, covering herself. "Sasuke-Kun NO!" Sakura cried out.

"Sasuke just chisell her out. I've got to go." Naruto took a step off the roof, disappearing in a flash. Sasuke looked annoyed, getting a kunai out to begin working. Sakura sighed.

"If you want you can send someone else." Sakura muttered. "I know you want to go."

"There is no one else." Sasuke visibly sulked. "The festival is on the other side of the district. This entire area is free of civilians and ninja alike." He muttered, punching the ice hard block. It shattered slowly across his ice.

"Are you going to kill him?" Sakura asked, watching him do a tiny fireball. Sasuke nodded. "He didn't kill me."

"He could have." Sasuke pointed out. "He's a danger. He wants to take Y/N and make her have children. Except he doesn't know.." Sasuke drifted off, forgetting who he was talking to. Sakura's eyes widened.

"Y/N-Chan can't have children?" Sakura whispered. "She never told me."

"Yeah." Sasuke muttered, nailing the ice with the handle of his sword. It was slowly making a dent.

"That's horrible." Sakura muttered. "So that's why Y/N decided to adopt. That's good for her. Is Sarada with them?" Sakura asked quickly. Sasuke shook his head no.

"No. I didn't make it there yet, we came straight here. Nagi tipped us off." Sasuke muttered, finally freeing one leg. He moved on to the other, Sakura rubbing her freed leg to get rid of the icy feeling on it. Sakura looked worried.

"Sasuke-kun, what if the kids are in danger too?" Sakura whispered. "Aren't they a target too?"

"Impossible." Sasuke said quickly, hacking around at the foot area. "They are deep in the Hyuga district, at the very back of their borders. It's heavily guarded. They're fine."

"Did you call them to tell them they were right about the threat?" Sakura asked. Sasuke nodded.

"No answer. I'm sure they're busy playing or something." Sasuke angrily chopped. "Can we talk about something else?" His chops were starting to intensify, chips of ice flying everywhere.

"Lets let Naruto handle Y/N. We can go check on her kids. It's possible if Neji was cloned that somebody else was-!"

Sasuke roared, slamming the hilt of his sword against her iced ankle. She fell hard but flipped, falling on her butt. "Ow." Sakura muttered as he pulled her to her feet.