Chapter 36

"I'm not covering for you again." Naruto warned him as he opened the front door, anger on his face. "You're gonna ruin your chances you Baka." Naruto whispered hard.

"I'm not." Sasuke insisted, a dark look on his face as he watched Y/N walk down the road in her fine dress. She was getting cat calls as she walked. "I'm being the bigger man and protecting our girls' virtue."

"What virtue?" Naruto huffed as he grabbed Sasuke by the collar, pulling him closer. "Why can't you just let Y/N live her life. She's twenty one." Naruto growled as Sasuke grabbed his collar.

"Dobe, Y/N is our secret wife." Sasuke whispered. "That means nobody gets to touch our wife but us. Y/N doesn't even know what she wants. She's a mess right now." Sasuke huffed. "She's just acting out for our attention. I know how women work."

"You idiot!" Naruto bonked Sasuke over the head with his free hand. "Y/N going on a date is her acting out for attention?" Naruto growled. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at him.

"Sasuke-kun, Naruto-kun, what is going on?" Sakura appeared, her eyebrows furrowed as she watched Sasuke and Naruto fighting. They released each other grudgingly, patting themselves dry. Sakura had little Sarada by her side. "Thanks for bringing her to me earlier Sasuke-kun, I was so tired." Sakura yawned. "Where's Y/N-Chan?"

Sasuke cleared his throat. "She's on a date with Neji." He grudgingly said. Sakura lit up.

"Oh! I didn't know she changed her mind. That's great! Who's watching the kids she's adopted?" Sakura asked. "And what were you guys fighting about?" Sakura asked curiously.

"Sasuke was being an asshole." Naruto grumbled. "And Sasukes watching them tonight."

"Oh..." Sakura mouthed. "Was she desperate? She could have asked anyone else. Like literally.. anyone else." Sakura winced as she imagined Sasuke in charge of four kids. Sasuke looked offended.

"I have a daughter! I'm the most obvious choice! Sasuke huffed. Naruto snorted but sighed.

"Talk some sense into your husband please. I need to get my kids home and get back to work." Naruto sighed. He placed his fingers together and made a hand signal for shadow clones. Naruto nodded to Sakura and Sasuke and disappeared. One clone went inside the house and one on the outside path to the Hokage tower.

Sakura walked up the porch, sitting down next to where Sasuke was huffing. "You can tell the truth Sasuke-kun." Sakura smirked. "You're jealous again that Y/N is dating."

Sasuke stayed silent, looking away from her. He changed the subject. "Come inside." He said stoically, then walked inside the house.

Sakura walked inside. "Four children right? Are you sure you're going to be okay, Sasuke-kun?" Sakura said while looking around the big clean home.

"They're on the older side." Sasuke mumbled. "It's not like they need a lot of attention. Naruto, I'll find you tomorrow." Sasuke called out to Naruto as he left with his two children. Naruto waved half heartedly over his shoulder, still mad at him. The door shut with a resounding click.

"I hope Y/N-Chan wasn't too mad at me for not coming to see her the other day." Sakura sighed, handing Sarada her juice cop. "The hospital has been busy the past couple of weeks. It's one of my first days off in what seems like a month." Sakura sighed, rubbing her back.

"Yeah.. Hey." Sasuke called out to the head peeking at him. Nagi, Ko, and Jataro were hiding behind the corner of the hall.

"Oh! Are these the angels?" Sakura clasped her hand together and squealed. Ko entered the living room first.