Chapter 164

Y/N awoke to the most annoying noise she had ever experienced in her life. She was just laying in bed with the baby, too lonely to sleep alone. When she heard what sounded like a whale dying. The baby awoke abruptly, crying as he was jolted from his nap. Y/N grabbed him, her eyes narrowed as she stomped to the door, highly annoyed. Artemis clung to her, crying and wailing as he was extremely upset. He patted him to calm him down, shaking her head as she went downstairs.

    Y/N scowled, entering the kitchen where the loud noises were coming from. Boruto was dancing around her kitchen, shaking his  head and jumping up and down loudly. Y/N shook her head, scowling at him and Sarada who was watching him loudly. Mitsutki was sitting on the chair, watching curiously as they danced around the kitchen. Boruto strummed his guitar loudly, playing horrible as Sarada snickered loudly. Artemis stared at them unamused, Y/N glowering at the teens.

    "What the fuck?!" Y/N snapped, Boruto tripping as he stared at her bashfully. "Me and the baby were sleeping!" Y/N glared at the teenagers. Mitsutki jumped up, bowing to her respectfully. "Eh, cut the crap. I see you raided my fridge." Y/N snapped to him, Mitsuki bashfully nodding. "Sarada, what the hell you know Artemis isn't sleeping well because he's growing teeth." Y/N looked at the girl with a shake of her head. Sarada looked guilty. "And what the hell gives you the right to play your guitar in my damn kitchen?" Y/N huffed to Boruto, shaking her head.

    Boruto rubbed the back of his neck apologetically. "Sorry Auntie, Papa sent us over here to get you. He wants to talk to you about the prisoner." Boruto said. "It's finally open for trial."

    "So you decide to wake me up with your shitty singing?" Y/N huffed, Boruto blushing as he looked sheepish. "It's like looking your father in the eye, I can't." She shook her head, looking away. "Mitsutki sweetie, why are you eating baby food?" Y/N asked suddenly, Mitsutki's eyes widening as he looked at the cup he was eating.

    "This is baby food?" He held up the cup nervously, looking sheepish. Artemis was staring at it, his mouth opened and salivating as Y/N walked closer. "I thought it was a breakfast snack, I'm sorry." He said gently.

    "It's okay, he has more in the fridge." Y/N grinned, ruffling his hair. The baby gave him a grumpy look as Y/N continued walking. "Boruto get out of my way before I smack the hell out of you." She pointed to the wall, Boruto mischievously laughing as he ran out of her way. "Sarada, you know better." Sarada frowned, nodding as Y/N got the baby food out of the fridge.

    "I'm sorry, Auntie. I told him he was an idiot." Sarada pouted, Boruto glaring at her. "He thinks that guitar is going to get him girls, but he can't play a single que." Y/N strapped the baby into his sit up chair, Artemis smiling at her as she showed him his favorite spoon.

    "Yeah, don't quit your dayjob babe." Y/N smiled at Boruto, Boruto sitting down grumpily. "No, go clean my kitchen." She ordered him. "I see your dirty footprints on the floor."

    "Yes, Auntie." He groaned. "Nag, nag, nag."

    "Wanna get punched, punched, punched?" Y/N asked in a sweet tone, Boruto shaking his head no quickly. "Didn't think so." She sat down, feeding the baby gently.

    "Shush, it's okay." Y/N murmured, cupping his cheek as he excitedly lapped up the food. "Mitsutki, I didn't know you liked Apples and Bananas!" Y/N giggled, Mitsutski pushing his food away. "Such a silly boy." She laughed.

    "Auntie. You're embarrassing us." Sarada said. "I'll feed him for you if you want to get dressed."

    "Thank you." Y/N smiled at her, ruffling her hair as she got close. Y/N ran upstairs to get changed, Sarada grabbing the spoon as she began to plan with the baby.