Chapter 133

....... When you realize Kawaki doesn't have a last name.... :D

Y/N sat in her chair, a sneaky smile on her face as Maddie brushed her hair with a glare. "Do you have any idea what time it is, Princess?" Maddie scowled at her. The kids were running throughout the apartment in a panic, throwing their suits and dress on. Masaru tripped, his bottom in the air as he fell over the couch.

"Mom, you forgot to wake us up!" Masaru snapped, jumping as he forced himself into his pants. Maddie was quickly trying to refresh Y/N, the girl laughing subtly.

"I'm sorry, I slept in." Y/N chuckled, Maddie forcing her to look straight into the mirror. "I didn't mean to get drunk like that." Y/N chuckled, Maddie shaking her head.

"Princess you look like absolute death." Maddie shook her head. "Well." She tilted Y/N's head. "A little foundation will go a long way, you look glowy. Like you're really happy." She murmured, making Y/N smile as Ko went running over.

"Baby's ready." She showed Y/N, Y/N taking the infant from her. "I'll go brush Jataro's hair, he still looks a mess." Ko assured her, running off to go after Jataro who was dancing into his suit as well.

"You are such an adorable little man." Y/N smiled, taking the nearby bottle as she popped it into his mouth. "You look like you slept good." He was wide awake, his eyes fluttering as he started drinking his milk.

"Hold him steady, I'll work fast." Maddie started on her face first, rubbing moisturizer into her face. "I know you don't want a lot."

"No! I look fucking gorgous." Y/N winked, making Maddie blush with a shake of her head. "Just a little brightening spray and a smokey eye maybe?" Y/N murmured. "That's what I do when I go out on dates." She shrugged, adjusting the baby in her arms so he was eating on his side. "Hopefully he sleeps throughout the venue."

"Yes." Maddie chuckled, nodding as she continued Y/N's makeup. Kawaki opened the door to their bedroom, adjusting his suit. "You have to go downstairs now." She commented, making him roll his eyes as he walked over.

"Want me to bring the brats?" He asked Y/N, leaning down to look at her. She smiled at him, nodding thankfully. "I'll think about it." He leaned over, putting his mouth on her cheek.

"Ewww!" Nagi looked away as Kawaki liked her, making Y/N laugh. "I'm ready!" He ran up to Kawaki, turning around in his smaller black tuxedo. "Masaru needs his suit ironed now." Nagi chuckled, pointing to Masaru who was tying his dress shoes haphazardly. He was leaning over the couch, wrinkling his suit.

"Great." Y/N mumbled, Kawaki grabbing her face to kiss her again. He kissed her on the lips, softly pressing his against hers.

"Princess, he has to leave or I won't be able to finish." Maddie whined slightly, taking an immediate step back when Kawaki looked up to glare at her.

"FIne." He mumbled, kissing her forehead again. Y/N glowed, smiling big as he turned to look at the boys. "I'm missing one." He yelled out, looking around. Jataro was pushed abruptly out of the bathroom, his hair fixed.

"Done!" He cried out, rushing over. "Wait I forgot underwear!" He cried out, turning to go to the bedroom.

"Too late!" Kawaki grabbed him by the collar, turning to the other two boys. "Come down with me so we can get into position."

"Alright, see you mommy." Nagi kissed her on her other, turning to go stand by Kawaki. Masaru and Jataro did the same, rushing after Kawaki who was already walking towards the door.

"You go get dressed too, baka." Masaru teased Ko, who was running around like a chicken without a head.

"I could if you stupid boys could get dressed by yourselves!" She snapped, kicking him out of the way. "See you downstairs." She waved them off, the group of boys leaving with Kawaki with a door slam.