Chapter 192

Y/N whispered excitedly to the kids, their eyes widening as Ko raised her teddy. "Wait a minute, Teddy spies on me and my harem manga?" Ko asked, Y/N giving her a scowl. "I'm kidding." She giggled, tilting her head slightly with a bright white smile.

"It's not the teddy that talked to me, Uncle Naruto spoke through it." She muttered, feeding Artemis with one hand on her lap. "He said their on the way. It could be tonight or it could be tomorrow." Y/N grinned, excited. "He said he connected the necklaces, speaking of which, what happened to the one I gave you?" Y/N raised an eyebrow at them, Nagi blinking.

"Oh shit, I left that in my room." He grinned sheepishly. "But it worked out!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, they must have grabbed it when they broke into the base." Y/N smiled, grinning at the bear. "And that's how future Naruto gave you the bear." Y/N breathed out. "We just have to get out of here." She groaned, tired of the base. "You guys better be on your best behavior. No running off." Y/N warned them, the kids nodding quietly. "We don't know when they will come." She said quietly, putting the bottle back in the baby's mouth. Artemis gripped her hand.

"We will." The kids nodded. "Oh shit, be quiet." Masaru shushed them, hearing footsteps from afar. He got up and rushed to the doorway. "Oh fuck it's that stupid art fuck."

"Shut up." Y/N ordered, whispering. "Hi!" Y/N tilted her head as he turned the corner. "Oh." She muttered.

"I didn't mean that artist." Masaru huffed, stepping back from Sasori. He walked backwards to the table, getting back in his seat as Sasori silently moved around the table. Y/N tensed up, irritated as he stopped in front of her.

"Move the child." He ordered, his Hiruko puppet reeking of the scent of blood. Y/N looked at Ko who nodded, reaching over to grab the baby. Y/N stared at him, Sasori taking a sigh. "I'm just checking the arm. Have the children put their hands flat on the table. If they make any lethal moves, I will inject you with poison." Sasori warned. Y/N breathed, nodding.

"Guys, hands on the table. Put Artemis on the floor." Y/N said quietly. Immediately all of them obliged. "Don't move, just breath. He'll be gone soon." Y/N warned then. They nodded, Sasori backing away in his huge puppet. The sound of air releasing occurred, Sasori's red hair revealing itself as he climbed out of the puppet on all fours. Y/N took a deep breath as she watched him move his puppet like limbs.

"Good girl." He commented, walking closer as he held his finger to the clay. "You'll be sore, but your arm should have mended itself." He lifted a chakra blade, Y/N wincing as he cut the clay open. "You're from the future, you should know better then to get mouthy with the leader." Sasori muttered, his voice soft as he focused on his work. Y/N gave a breath of relief as he dropped the blade, ripping apart the rest of the clay. "There."

Y/N did feel sore. An annoying pain hit in her arm as the cold air hit it. Sasori felt her arm, squeezing in various areas. She kept her face calm, despite the fact that he was being anything but gentle. Sasori waved a needle in front of her. "The children went missing this morning." He said,Y/N raising an eyebrow. "It was a question, wench." He muttered, his hands glowing green as he healed her arm at the elbow.

"I thought they were, they were playing a game of hide and seek." Y/N mumbled, Sasori slathering a cream. "I can move my arm." She commented, moving it stiffly. Sasori nodded. He looked over at the kids, them staring at the table. "What?" She mumbled. Sasori stayed quiet, working intently as he squeezed down to the bone.

"One of the members reported that they attacked him. I highly doubt it." Sasori rolled his eyes. "Hidan is constantly drunk, an idiot." He scoffed, rolling his eyes as he glanced at the kids again. "Trained or not, I highly doubt they overpowered him in such a way." Sasori huffed.