Chapter 31

"Who's this?" Nagi asked innocently as he greeted the silver headed man. He chuckled and let go of Y/N, moving over to the kids as he crouched down in front of. Nagi looked at him head on, Ko immediately climbing behind him as she hid behind Sasuke and Y/N.

"Im Kakashi, how about you?" Kakashi asked. "Did something happen I didn't know almost a decade ago??" Kakashi asked, immediately looking at Sasuke with a raised eyebrow. Y/N laughed as she stood in front of Nagi, giving him a hug with a shake of her head.

"Actually, I'm adopting these kids." Y/N gave a chuckle. Nagi cleared his throat.

"Actually sir, I adopted her." Nagi smirked, kissing her cheek. Y/N laughed at Kakashi's raised eyebrow.

"A lot happened in a week and a half." Kakashi said , staring at the children. Sasuke nodded.

"They followed us around and had nowhere to go. Y/N felt responsible for them." Sasuke explained as Kakashi smiled widely.

"Our Y/N, always being so selfless." Kakashi chuckled. Nagi nodded, wrapping his arms around Y/N's waist.

"You can call him grandpa." Y/N explained. "He's basically my teacher, but he's been a father to me my whole life." Y/N smiled. Nagi nodded, smiling widely now.

"I've never had a nice grandpa, are you nice?" Nagi asked. Kakashi nodded, smiling as Nagi grinned as well.

"They're cute." Kakashi smiled at her as he pulled her away from them. "Are you sure you've thought this through Y/N? Last time I checked, you were barely able to take care of yourself." Kakashi whispered to her, worried clearly in his eyes.

"Sensei." Y/N frowned at him as he pulled her away from the kids, trying not to get them to overhear them. Sasuke was murmuring quietly to the kids to stay still. "I think their what I've been looking for." Y/N smiled as he sighed, submitting to her.

"Alright, I just didn't expect you to make me a grandfather so soon." Kakashi sighed, looking over at them. "I expected to have to give you up to a man, but then again you've never been interested" Kakashi sighed. "Or at least a wife."

Y/N laughed loudly. "I'm the weirdo." She smirked as she turned and loudly pointed to the kids. "That's Nagi, he's my main boo thang." Y/N pointed to Nagi who winked at her."Smartest kid I know." She complimented him as she nodded excitedly. Kakashi looked impressed. "Don't be surprised if he calls Sasuke his dad." She smirked lightly as Kakashi nodded.

"Kotoko, but call her Ko or she goes off. She's a sassy girl. My mini me." Y/N laughed as Ko did a pose. "She relies on being totally adorable and sassy." She laughed loudly at Y/N's compliments.

"Jataro I have to keep taking his mask." Y/N smiled. Jataro was hiding shyly behind Nagi. "He had no idea he's the cutest boy in the village." Jataro blushed, looking away. Kakashi nodded, agreeing as the final boy stepped up with a sharp grin.

"And I can't forget my Matsuru ever!" Y/N cooed. "My little mini Naruto. Nagi is such a mini Sasuke." Y/N bragged to Kakashi, who nodded as the boy showed a matching smirk.

"God, looks like you guys got very aquatainted. And you've made up your mind?" Kakashi asked her worriedly. She nodded.

"They all have some trauma." Y/N frowned. "And I promised them I would make life better for them." Kakashi knew right away the way her eyes flashed quickly. They reminded her of herself. Nagi ran over Sasuke's arms, his arms raised to be lifted.

"Pap!" Nagi whined, "I'm tired."

"I have so much paperwork." Naruto frowned, looking at his desk. "Shikamaru didn't do shit!" Naruto sulked like a kid as Sasuke lifted Nagi high.