Chapter 109

UGH I CANT SLEEP. AND IM SO EXCITED TO GET TO THE GOOD STUFF OMG

Y/N was confused. Her entire body felt numb when touching Kawaki. She clenched her fist in her lap, tense as he held her. Kawaki looked down at her, and then back to the television. She was like a deer, ready to bolt if the slightest movement occurred. "Are you okay?" He asked her, his grip on her still tight.

Y/N blinked, nodding. Her mind was elsewhere. "I'm sorry!" She pushed away from him, shocked at her actions as she scurried farther away from him. "I don't know why I hugged you." Y/N smiled sheepishly, turning her attention back to the baby. He was cooing, looking back at her with a smile.

"Did you like it?" He asked her quietly. Y/N took a deep breath, trying to control her pounding heart as she turned around.

"No." She lied quickly. "I don't know what I was thinking." She murmured. She looked down at the children who were showing signs of exhaustion. "You kids need a bath." She said softly.

Kawaki stared at her. "You're a bad liar, you know." He teased her, looking down at the children. "We'll wake them up early to get ready. They look ready to drop." Y/N's arms crossed, unhappy.

"Their covered in dirt, blood, and bruises." Y/N looked at him in annoyance. Kawaki nodded at her.

"Ah yes. The manly musk of a boy becoming a man." Kawaki chuckled. "They'll be fine." He murmered at her. "And you did like it." He added to her.

Y/N growled, standing up. "It won't happen again." She stood up, annoyed greatly. Kawaki look at her with a blank face.

"I really know how to get you worked up, Starfire." Kawaki smirked. "We'll see about that." His remark made Y/N's blood boil.

"Ugh. It's like having Papa back all over again." Ko rolled her eyes. "Mommy is so toxic." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm the toxic one?" Y/N scoffed at her. Ko nodded, shooting her a naughty smile. "Have you met any of the guys I date?"

"Yes." Ko crossed her arms at her. "And I know you by now." Ko smiled mischeviously. "But I won't say."

"No, say it." Kawaki chuckled. "Were all here together." Kawaki shrugged his strong shoulders. Ko looked at Y/N, who was glaring back.

Ko stood up, climbing on top of the couch quickly. She placed her hand to Kawaki's ear, her little lips whispering quickly against him. Kawaki stared at Y/N while she whispered, his smile only stretching wider as Ko giggled against him. "Oh really?" He murmered aloud, wiggling his eyebrows at Y/N. "I'll feel really special then." He muttered to Ko.

"You traitorous brat." Y/N snapped at her. "What did you just tell him?" She glowered at Ko. Ko smiled back, leaning against the arm of the couch.

"That you get all worked up when you have a crush on someone." Ko put her hands together. "And not to be worried about you because you melt easily. Remember when you told us about that story of you and Kawaki in the closet?!" Y/N narrowed her eyes as Kawaki stared at Y/N.

"You told them that story?" He looked nervous suddenly, an awkward smile on his face as the rest of the kids all turned to look at him.

"No you didn't." Jataro said. Masaru pulled his hair hard, whispering in his ear to shut up. "Ah! What closet?!"

Y/N was fuming now, everything in her tense as she gave them the silent treatment. "It's not funny, Ko." Y/N glared at her.

"She's a kid, Starfire." Kawaki looked back at Ko. "They say what they feel, kid." He looked at Y/N with a small smile. "Dont worry, you don't have to be angry." He tried to calm her.