Chapter 19

Sasuke groaned, burying his head at the table while he slammed the phone down in annoyance. Nagi had pulled out a book and sat down next to him at the dining table, Y/N watching him amused. "This stupid fucking ship won't pick up now." Sasuke groaned, dialing the number again. Everytime he called the line was dead.

"Maybe they noticed he's missing." Y/N said lightly, peering over Nagi's shoulder as she shuffled on her robe. She pursed her lips in confusion. "Is this a dictionary?" She asked him lightly, Sasuke immediately raised an eyebrow in surprise. "You're very smart." Y/N complimented him while Nagi pointed out a word.

"When papa talks, he can tend to sound nefarious." Nagi said with perfect grammar. Sasuke narrowed his eyes. "It means evil." Nagi winked at Y/N, and she giggled.

"He's so cute." Y/N cried out, throwing her hands up. "And he's so smart too." She exclaimed to Sasuke.

"So you just pretend to be cute." Sasuke droned. "Really, you're a smart dobe." Sasuke huffed halfheartedly, not expecting a reply. Most questions they asked he normally doesn't and turns it around.

"On the contrary, It's fun to act like a kid sometimes." Nagi said in a simple, calm voice. Y/N froze and cocked her own eyebrow at him. "But yes I am more mature than you think." He shrugged. "Mother, and Father are just fine." Nagi shrugged. All three adults turned to stare at him as he turned the page.

"So you were lying?" Naruto asked, thoroughly creeped out. Now that they were off the boat, Nagi had a complete personality change.

"No. Not exactly." Nagi pouted again, his voice higher. "I just had to tell a little white lie so I could get to know you guys better." Nagi smiled. "I'm smarter than your average nine year old, and I really am nine." Nagi smirked, looking back down. "You are also my parents. I don't see why that's a lie."

"Nagi, I've never had children." Y/N crossed her arms, a little confused at Nagi's motives. "I was having fun comparing you to Sasuke, but-!"

"You're my mother, and you're my father." Nagi looked her in the eye with a cold look, silencing her. His lips were pulled so high, his tiny dimples bulging regardless. Y/N frowned but looked away. He looked way too much like Sasuke when he did that. She noted to herself. Sasuke's eyes narrowed at Nagi. .

"Give it up." Sasuke suddenly announced. "Why the F- Why do you look like us?" Sasuke glowered at Nagi who ignored him, turning the pages while Naruto quickly pulled Y/N away as she glared at Sasuke for cursing.

"He is creeping me out now." Naruto whispered. Y/N nodded.

"This is why they're cute to look at, but not to have." Y/N ran away and hid behind the bed with Naruto.

"I don't know what you're talking about Father." Nagi said, an older and more mature tint to his face. Regardless he was still a kid. The traces of a tantrum were still in his voice.

"You must have changed your appearance, he made himself look like us." Sasuke grabbed Nagi's face and tilted it towards Y/N. "Look, do it." Sauske commanded. Nagi smiled and nodded, his head in between Sasuke's warm hands. He stuck his tongue out, making a kiddie face.

"Sasuke he can't." Y/N laughed at his silly face. Nagi changed his face to wear a smirk, his eyes winking on either side. "He's playing." Y/N shook her head as Sasuke let go of Nagi. She had a light playful smile on her face. Naruto groaned, his head now hurting as Nagi laughed.

"This is why I love you." Nagi chuckled, smiling up at Sasuke who was still towering over him. "You let me be a kid like I always wanted. Even if sometimes I think it's too late." Nagi looked down with a frown.