Chapter 147

Y/N blinked, glaring as the figure dropped the dark hood they were wearing. "What the fuck are you doing here?" She whispered, rushing to the bedroom door. She locked it quickly, spinning around to face him. "What the hell?!" She whispered, glaring still.

    Kawaki chuckled, rocking the baby in his arms slightly. "It's nice to see you again too, Princess." He teased her. Y/N took a deep breath, pinching her nose. "Hey little guy." Artemis reached up to cup his face, his eyes widening with a sparkle. "Haha, he missed me." Kawaki stuck his tongue out, Artemis laughing loudly as he squealed a high pitch squeal. Y/N grit her teeth,  walking forward.

    "You need to leave, right now!" Y/N breathed in and out, panicking. "If he finds you here, oh my god." Y/N groaned as he sat down on her bed to play with the infant. "How the fuck did you get in here, in the village!" Y/N added, shocked as she watched Artemis babble excitedly to Kawaki. "You have to leave!"

    "Eh, I don't think so." Kawaki laughed. "I missed you guys." He added, getting comfortable as he laid in her bed. "I wanted to see my wife." He gave her a handsome smile, making Y/N frown. "And I have my ways in and out the leaf." He snorted, looking towards her windows with the curtains pulled tight. Despite the lack of view, they could hear the roaring weather outside thundering against the window. "Nasty outside." He commented.

    "You dick!" Y/N whispered, raising her fist. "Get out now before Sasuke finds you in his house!" Y/N waved her arms around. "You don't know what he'll do to you!" She whispered, clearly antsy. Kawaki smiled at her.

    "So you're worried about me?" He asked her, grinning widely. "I feel honored, Princess." He teased her. Y/N made a face, crossing her arms as she looked away. "I heard you guys were still in the village, so I worried too." He shrugged lightly, making Y/N look at him. "I figure he wasn't taking you home." Kawaki snorted.

    "Oh my god, apparently the village only keeps one time travel dosage on hand." Y/N grumbled. "So we're stuck here." Kawaki nodded. "But we're pretty good here, it's a pretty big house.. How did you get in here?" She sat down next to him, cringing at his soaked attire. "Get that fucking muddy cloak out of my bed!" She ordered him, snatching the baby from him. Kawaki snorted, walking over to the bathroom to lay his cloak in the bathtub. Y/N lifted the baby, Artemis wide awake now as he smiled at her. Kawaki came back, watching them constantly as he sat back down beside her.

    "When I was a kid, Boruto and I used to sneak in here all the time." Kawaki smirked, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "And I already knew the bedroom three doors down and to the left had a broken lock on the window." He teased quietly, rubbing her shoulders. Y/N pursed her lips.

    "Did Ko see you?" She asked him, curious. "She looked like she saw a ghost earlier." Y/N shook her head at him. "You like scaring kids?" She added, teasing him back.

    "Yeah, yeah. And I had to throw one of her toys to stop her from looking under the bed." Kawaki snorted. "Couldn't have them snitching me out to the big bad vampire." Kawaki said sarcastically. "She didn't see me."

    "Hm." Y/N bounced Artemis on her lap, the baby cooing as he touched his hand to both of their chests. "You still need to leave." She looked off towards the door. "Sasuke might check on me, and you need to be gone before the Leaf realizes you're here." Y/N warned him.

    Kawaki laughed quietly, squeezing her tighter. "So you're telling me that I came all this way, and my wife is gonna send poor old me out into the storm?" He gave her a sad look, a false pout on his face as Y/N stared at him. "How cruel." He said sarcastically.

    "Shut up, baka." She quieted him. "You can't stay here!" She repeated. Thunder cracked hard outside, making Kawaki look at her pointedly. "He.. Is... Dangerous!" Y/N repeated harshly.