Chapter 49

Omg guys we're so close to Chapter 50! I can just taste it! Thank you again for all the love and support guys:3

"Papa I finished packing." Nagi whined. "Can I please go outside and play?"

"I don't know." Sasuke mumbled, looking outside. "It looks like it's about to hail." He frowned, looking at the sudden storm. Sasuke was sitting by the window in the living room. Nagi dropped his suitcase in front of Sasuke, huffing.

"But Ko and Masaru got to play outside." He whined.

"And I dragged them back inside, didn't I?" Sasuke murmured, thinking as he watched the sky. He was in deep thought, on edge. As far as he could tell it was a normal storm. He couldn't sense an ounce of chakra nearby the house, but it was best  to play it safe.

"Really? Thanks Neji, we'll wait for you to come get us." Y/N smiled on the phone. Ko was sitting on her bed, her feet kicking sadly as she was in trouble. Her cheeks were puffed out red.

"He said you guys can stay?" Naruto asked her as he kept sealing away her bags into the scroll. Y/N nodded.

"He's gonna let us stay at one of their vacation homes onsight." Y/N frowned, looking at Masaru who was facing the corner. "I told you kids not to go outside and you snuck out anyway." She chirped, shaking her head. "You have to take this seriously if you want to be ninja." She shook her head at them while they pouted.

"We're not being mean, but you guys can play when your at Neji's okay?" Naruto frowned. "There's even more security and you guys will be safe in case anyone shows up."

"Okay." Ko pouted. Downstairs, Nagi looked out the window with Sasuke.

"Her mom." Sasuke murmured. "Her ninjutsu is weather based. Y/N says she can't cause a snow storm." Sasuke sighed. "But then again she hasn't seen her in so long."

"It's only snow right?" Nagi asked. "It's raining too." Nagi pointed outside. It had just started to rain. Sasuke breathed a little bit in relief, still slightly on edge.

"I don't know kid." Sasuke muttered in thought. He was on the lookout for anything suspicious.

"You're scaring me." Nagi said, not a trace of fear in his voice otherwise. "We'll just have to wait and see." He added. Sasuke looked at him apologetically.

"I forget sometimes you're just a little kid." He gave the boy a small smile. "Go give Naruto your bags brat." He ruffled Nagi's head.

"Hey!" Naruto yelled from one of the kids' rooms. "Who broke this window?" Naruto had the blinds up. Y/N walked in, a shocked look on her face. "No wonder it's so cold in this room, Jataro." Naruto fixed Jataro with a raised eyebrow.

Y/N winced at the shattered glass. There was an imperfect hole in it. "Okay who was playing with a bat or something?" She said loudly. Naruto frowned, crouching down to pick up the shards of glass.

"I was just next to it today. It wasn't us!" Jataro insisted. "We all left the room together before dinner."

"I pulled those blinds down myself." Masaru cried out, entering the group. "I swear!" Masaru frowned.

"Did you pull them down too hard?" Y/N asked him. "I won't be mad."

"No!" Masaru pouted. "Mom please believe me." He whined.

"Okay!" Y/N huffed. "It's just weird how the window is shattered."

"I'll just order a new glass plane." Naruto muttered, knocking out the rest of the glass. "Can you ask Sasuke to get me something to cover it?"