Chapter 87

Y/N held a hand to her mouth nervously, thinking over her decision. She held the necklace in her hand, her hands hovering over the button to call him. She had felt naughty before, but this felt even more wrong. After all, Sasuke and her had just made up. Y/N pouted, throwing her necklace down on the bed in annoyance.

"Ugh." Y/N had to admit to herself that she liked the thrill of living dangerously. She could feel her heart pounding, a small taste of saliva in her mouth as she imagined calling him while the guys were away. She pouted. It might get her in trouble if Sasuke or anyone found out. In fact Y/N knew she would.  Y/N frowned, propping her hand up on her chin.

She was still at the Hyuga's, in her room. It was nearing dark time quickly, and she had just finished taking a long bath. Y/N frowned, crossing her arms as she laid in bed. "Should I do it?"

"Do what?" A voice muttered near her. She jumped easily ten feet in the air. Y/N looked up, not even realizing that Sakura had managed to sneak into her room. Sakura was sitting on the loveseat next to her as Y/N calmed her heart down, currently freaking out. "Hi Y/N-Chan!" Sakura teased her.

"Sakura!" Y/N growled. "What are you doing here? It's late at night!" She insisted as Sakura made herself comfortable.

"Sasuke-kun asked me to check on you from time to time." Sakura said lightly. "He said your nightmares were getting worse." Sakura shrugged lightly. "So I figured a sleepover would be best." Y/N blinked.

"Um I'm fine." Y/N laughed nervously. "I had plans to read a good book and lay down." She muttered. Sakura raised an eyebrow.

"Really? It looks like you're actually in turmoil." Sakura teased. "Why don't you just tell me?" Sakura leaned closer, about to launch at her. "Sasuke-kun said he's relying on me to watch after you, which means I'm not going to just give up." She clenched her fists bravely. Y/N groaned, laying back down. "He told me about the Otsutsuki member that likes you."

Y/N's eyes snapped open. "That bastard." She clenched her fists hard. "Well it's over with anyway, I told him off." Y/N waved her away. "So you don't have to watch me, and I like my own space." Y/N insisted. Sakura tilted her head.

"Hey Y/N-Chan, what's that necklace?" Sakura asked. Y/N suddenly remembered she had forgotten to put it away. "It looks beautiful." Sakura whistled as she got off the bed, walking closer. Sakura reached out to touch it, but Y/N snatched it away. "Hey!" Sakura whined as Y/N put it in her bra.

"It's a family heirloom." Y/N said simply. "I was just looking it over before you came."

"It looks like real gold." Sakura whispered. "And diamonds!"

"Okay?" Y/N scoffed. "I have plenty of real gold and diamonds. It's nothing special." Y/N shrugged. Sakura looked at her with a nod.

"I know. Ino told me those flowers were apparently for you." Sakura said lightly.

"They're not. They went to you, didn't they?" Y/N said dryly. Sakura nodded.

"We've gotta get you a normal man, Y/N-Chan." Sakura shook her head. "At the rate you're going, you're going to be the only one single when everyones married." She lectured Y/N, getting comfortable on her bed.

"Maybe I don't like men." Y/N shrugged, her eyes on her nails. "Who cares if I'm single or not?" Sakura scoffed.

"Nobody wants to be the single one, Y/N-Chan." Sakura shook her head. "Please tell me you're at least looking for love." Sakura put a hand to her chest. "Love makes you airless." She giggled, a blush on her cheeks as she stared at the wall.

"So glad to hear." Y/N shrugged. "I don't like people." Y/N admitted. "That's just me." She chuckled as Sakura shook her head at the girl. "It's not a big deal."