Chapter 196

Me just casually coming back like heyyyyyyy heyyyyyy.

Y/N took a deep breath, stretching against the sink. Her head was bowed, a dead look on her face as Kawaki skipped around the bedroom from the open door. She shook her head, smiling suddenly as she leaned against the cool marble. Kawaki was talking loudly despite it being very early. Y/N felt tired, watching him with an amused grin.

"Even though I'm mad at you, I'm so happy right now." Y/N murmured, Kawaki stopping to turn to her as he flashed her a bright smile. "Someones happy." Y/N murmured, shaking her head.

"Of course I'm happy." He chuckled, leaning against the doorway. "Look at your sexy ass in the mirror." Y/N giggled, turning around to look. Before she knew it he was behind her, his arms encircled around her middle. Y/N squeaked in surprise, but relaxed quickly against him. "I can't believe I'm so lucky to have a Princess Miyu like you." Kawaki cooed in her ear, snickering as she blushed.

"Come on, it's so early right now." Y/N hummed, blushing as he walked her backwards. She whined, Kawaki chuckling in her ear as he kissed the shell of her ear ever so softly. "What are you up to?" She pouted, squeaking as Kawaki tossed her suddenly. Y/N's back hit the mattress albeit gently, but shocked her. "You're gonna stop throwing me!" Y/N huffed, pouting.

Kawaki landed beside her roughly, snickering as he folded one arm behind his head, throwing his other arm around her as she pouted at him. "I'll consider it." He sang in her ear, loving annoying her as her lips curled back. They fell however, unable to stay mad as she met his goofy smile, their eyes sharing a deep connection. "I know, I'm a trip." He chuckled, snickering as he leaned against her. Y/N giggled, shaking her head at him.

"Yes, you are." She hummed, leaning her head against his forearm. "You're so warm." She hummed, her entire body content as she relaxed against him. Her eyelids fluttered closed, Kawaki humming as he relaxed against her. "Now let me sleep." She implored, turning on her side. She yawned, stretching like a cat would as he gazed down at her proudly. Kawaki leaned down, kissing her forehead as he stroked her cheek.

"Sure thing, babe." He muttered softly in her ear, his arm around her middle as she smiled in her sleep. Y/N was drifting back to bed, exhausted as her body relaxed completely. That is, until Kawaki went too far. He barked loudly in her ear similar to a dog, jostling her awake as she nearly jumped three feet. "WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!" He growled and barked in her ear as she yelped in surprise. His eyes widened as her hand grabbed the remote, looking at him with an unamused look. "Wait, babe-!"

Y/N growled, smacking him hard in the head with the remote. He yelped, laughing hard as he kicked away from her, scurrying as she repeatedly swung at him. "Babe-! Babe!" He was choking with laughter, laughing as his fingers managed to intertwine with hers, forcing her to drop the heavy remote. "Ow, you hit hard!" Kawaki chuckled, his smile brighter than the sun as she straddled him. She was glaring, furious now as she raised her hand. "Babe! OW!" He laughed as she struck him hard across the chest. "Please, I'm sorry!" He laughed loudly as she kept striking, tears sliding out of his eyes as he laughed harder. "I was just playing!" He wheezed.

"We'll I'm not a team player!" Y/N huffed, raising her hand to strike his face now. "And stop laughing!" She brought her hand down hard but he gripped her wrist faster. Her eyes widened as he flipped her over, now straddling her. "Get off! You're not funny!" Y/N huffed, upset as he chuckled over her. "Kawaki!" She warned him.

"Geez babe, did anyone ever tell you that you're a feisty kitten?" He teased her, leaning down to kiss her. Y/N grinned happily, relaxing as he smiled at her. "Finally giving in to me, kitten?" He continued, teasing her happily. Y/N giggled as her eyes closed, breathing in smoothly. Y/N squealed as his fingers dug into her wrists, pinning her down harder in case she tried to resist. She grinned, shaking her head.