Happy 100 Chapters!

Hey guys I found two pretty best friends!! PERIODT^

Y/N looked at him, an intense look on her face. Maddie's entire back went erect as the mood shifted greatly. Kawaki looked confused, tilting his head as he shared Y/N's angry face. "It appears we need to speak alone."

"I don't want to go anywhere with you." Y/N crossed her arms. "I want to go home." She said, shaking her head. Kawaki frowned, walking over so he could take a seat across from her. He studied her face. "Are you listening to me?" She repeated, not enjoying how quiet he was being.

"You're older." He noted. "You've really filled out." He said absently. Y/N made an angry face. "You're prettier then when I saw you last." He offered a teasing smirk on his face. Y/N sat back in her chair, shaking her head at him.

"There is nothing between us." Y/N said, pointed between them. "Your chance is over." She snapped at him. Kawaki raised an eyebrow as she fumed angrily.

"Is this because I didn't come see you?" He asked. "Is that why you're mad at me?" He tilted his head. "I told you I would come back, but it would take a while." He studied her. "I had to go about the safest way to make your welcoming to the clan the best." He  explained lightly. "I told you that." Y/N's arms were crossed still, her lips pursed.

"It's been two years since I saw you." She grumbled. "You told me you'd come back and it wouldn't be long." She glared at him as he shrugged lightly.

"I told you I wouldn't put you in unnecessary danger." He tried soothing her. "I've been on the run for months trying to avoid the Uchiha." He shook his head. "He knows I went back for you." His eyes lifted to meet hers, making her frown.

"Do you have any idea how much I've suffered waiting for you?" She frowned. "You said you'd come sooner." Kawaki reached across the table, his palm up. "This doesn't make it okay, I'm disappointed in you." She frowned, looking at his outstretched hand. "I won't forgive you so easily."

"Starfire." Kawaki's lips twitched, and she frowned as he smiled at her. "You can just say you've missed me." He teased her. She sighed, pushing his hand away. It was warm, his hand gripping her suddenly. She pouted as he squeezed it, his thumb trailing against her wrist.

Maddie turned her head over her shoulder, winking at Y/N quietly. Y/N ripped her hand out of Kawaki's grip, standing abruptly. "I'm not doing this." She put her hand up. Kawaki looked over his shoulder at Maddie, who immediately turned back to the stove, cooking still.  He stood, understanding she was embarrassed.

"Why don't we speak privately?" Kawaki sighed, standing. "You don't have to speak in front of the.. Help." He added over his shoulder. Y/N frowned, crossing her arms.

"She's a child." Y/N snapped. "And I'm not going anywhere until she gets medical attention. She needs someone to look at her leg." Y/N frowned. Kawaki looked back at Maddie, narrowing his eyes at the girl.