Chapter 97

"I can't sleep all the way over here, papa." Nagi complained as Sasuke tried tucking him in. Nagi reached up to him, frustrated. "I'll have nightmares."

"You're the youngest criminal mastermind in the world." Sasuke chuckled. "You guys have nightmares?"

"All the time." Nagi complained. "I'm still a bratty kid." Nagi teased him.

"You heard that, huh." Sasuke chuckled. "You gotta stop eavesdropping." He withdrew from Nagi, who glowered at him.

"Kinda hard when we share a room." Nagi pointed at him. "And if you try any naughty stuff I will personally cut your hair in your sleep." Nagi pointed. Sasuke laughed aloud.

"Me? Never." Sasuke chuckled, waving him off.

"Mhm. You'll be bald, papa. Don't try me." Nagi huffed, reaching for his book. "Im gonna read, don't be loud." He said to him, crossing his arms. "Consider yourself warned if I hear you two." He chatised him.

"Um, I'm the parent." Sasuke pointed to himself. "Don't order me around."

"I'm not. I'm threatening you. And I'll tell mommy about you cuddling with Aunt Sakura too." Nagi winked at him. Sasuke tilted his head. "In her bed."

"I never did that!" Sasuke hissed.

"Come on papa, who is she gonna believe?" Nagi snickered. Sasuke glared at him but nodded. "Now go see mom." He pointed. "Consider yourself warned."

Sasuke grumbled, nodding as he walked away from Nagi. "You're really my kid, you know." Nagi snickered at him and nodded, lifting his book higher. "Evil." Sasuke laughed, shaking his head. Sasuke sighed, running a hand through his head as he walked towards Y/N, closing the bedroom doors behind him. He hoped they could settle things as soon as possible, as he was nearing exhaustion. 

He heard the baby cry, a sniffling cry as if whined. Sarada used to do the same when she was hungry, he noted. He entered the large patio room, hearing the baby cry out on the balcony.  "Babe, you need me to get a bottle?" He called out to her, yawning. "Are they in the fridge?" He frowned. He wondered if she was mad at him when she didn't answer.

Sasuke opened the door to the balcony, looking around. He frowned immediately. The baby was crying, laying on the table on its back. Y/N was missing. "Y/N?" Sasuke called out, walking over to the child. He picked it up gently, observing it. "Y/N wouldn't leave you out in the cold little guy." Sasuke looked around, confused. He looked at the blanket, observing the baby.

There was a speck of dried blood on the white blanket that wasn't there before. The baby kicked it's feet in his arms, wailing loudly as it tried sucking its thumb. "Fuck." Sasuke cursed, running  to the balcony ledge. He looked over, gritting his teeth.

Y/N's robe was torn, ripped and hanging on to the edge of the decor hanging off of the rock wall. Waves were crashing heavily against the bottom of the large wall, making Sasuke grit his teeth angrily. He couldn't see a boat or anything. 

"Nagi." Sasuke yelled, turning to run back inside the hotel room. He darted in between the rooms, nearly kicking the door down to the bedrooms. "Take this baby." He ordered. Nagi looked up at him, a heavy look on his face. "Nagi."

"Don't move." He whispered back. "Papa, don't." He sounded scared, covering his eyes. Ko was awake, tiredly looking around. She squeaked, slapping her hand over her lips as she stared at Sasuke in horror.

"..." Sasuke opened his mouth, about to urgently question them, but then he heard it. There was a growl in the corner by the front door. Sasuke narrowed his eyes, one hand clutching the infant to him as he turned his head slowly.