Chapter 131

Ahhh I'm so excited :D 

Y/N stared at the wall, a blank look in her eyes while Ko brushed her hair for her. Ko was humming sweetly, her head tilting here and there while she styled Y/N's hair. "Are you worried?" Ko asked her. Y/N shrugged her shoulders, but ultimately nodded as she thought it over. "Yeah, I thought so." Ko sighed, shaking her head. "You should stay positive." Ko whispered in her ear, kissing Y/N on the forehead. "We're all together." She added with a bright smile.

Y/N nodded, a smile on her face as well. "Your right, kiddo." Y/N gave a quick nod. "We're all happy, we're not being tortured, and we get to stay together." Y/N patted her face. "It's honestly not as bad as I thought." Y/N smiled. Ko nodded, squeezing her hand as she grabbed Y/N's. Y/n frowned. "I just thought they'd at least call." Y/N added, looking away.

"Papa said he couldn't, because if Kawaki-Senpai found out he would move us quicker." Ko smiled. "You're just being paranoid, momma." She teased her.

"The wedding's tomorrow." Y/N said, frowning. "I just thought we'd be out before then." Y/N frowned. "Not that I'm scared or anything but.. They're kinda cutting it close." Y/N frowned.

"Yeah, and we didn't find any holes yet." Ko frowned. "We've been looking for mom, we tried."

"I'm not blaming you guys." Y/N frowned. "I just wish I could see the damn exit." She glared at the wall, Ko styling her hair still. "If Neji was still here, we wouldn't have a problem." Y/N scowled at the wall, shaking her head. "I just feel so defenseless." She added, staring at her reflection. Ko put her head against Y/N's nuzzling her face. "We're running out of time." She frowned.

"Mom, shush." Ko whispered, nuzzling her head against her. "He's out there waiting for you." Ko teased her. "You're so confusing." Ko added, smiling sheepishly at her. "You really like him, but you really don't want to marry him. You just hide things, like you tried to hide the closet-!"

"Ko, stop." Y/N whined, rolling her eyes. "He's like an ex boyfriend, he can't be the guy I get to marry." Y/N nudged her. "I have to stay home and be there for your Papa and Uncle Naruto, that's it." Y/N shook her head.

"See, you said you have to be with them, and you couldn't marry Kawaki-Senpai. Not that you didn't want to." Ko teased her, making Y/N roll her eyes. "And he's not an ex boyfriend, he's your current." Ko added, looking evilly at Y/N as she started putting hair clips in Y/N's hair. "I know you have a crush." Ko teased.

"I do not!" Y/N snapped. "Put that higher. And what gives you the idea that I like him? I'm doing what I can to make him happy so he doesn't take it out on us. That's all. Besides, I have to be happy so you guys aren't upset." Y/N crossed her arms, shaking her head. Ko smiled suddenly, shaking her head.

"Like kiss him when no one's watching, and go on dates?" Ko smiled, making Y/N look at her suddenly. "I saw you guys sneak out the house again the other night." Ko teased loudly.

"Oh yeah, right." Y/N scowled, rolling her eyes. "Whatever." Y/N shrugged, looking away from her.

"Did you love Uncle Neji, mommy?" Ko asked her, tilting her head. Y/N frowned, a heavy look on her face. "I just want to know more about it." Ko pouted.

"No, I didn't. He was a really good person, and someone who didn't deserve what happened to him." Y/N said with a shake of her head. "I will have to pay for that when we come home, if we ever come home." Y/N frowned, looking back to the mirror. "But that's later."

"Mom. We will." Ko rolled her eyes, nudging her. She looked back towards the closed door, a smile on her face. "Do you like Senpai?"

"Stop asking me that." Y/N shook her head. "Yeah we had a thing once upon a time, but he abandoned me and left me."