Chapter 188

Kawaki leaned up against the tree, tapping his foot irritably. Boruto was walking upwards, whistling slightly as he held his backpack on his back. "Hey, bro!" Boruto called out loudly, Kawaki giving him a blank look. "So glad to see you again, hey. You're not really gonna kill me right-!" Kawaki moved faster than he expected, his hand curling around Boruto's throat as he was pulled down into a headlock.

"Oh I'm gonna kill you alright. I'm gonna snap your neck and use the bones to write a message for the old man." Kawaki grunted, pulling Boruto's arm back. Boruto gulped for air, struggling loosely.

"I know I screwed up, I know." Boruto chuckled, breaking Kawaki's tight grip as he ducked underneath. "But we'll fix it. I just need your help."

"You lazy piece of shit." Kawaki glared, pushing Boruto away. "Were you followed? We're gonna be doing some illegal things." Kawaki crossed his arm. "Like infiltrating an entire island." Kawaki muttered. Sarada dropped down from the tree. "We need to work fast, which means we can't do it clean." He said. "They could be in danger."

Boruto whistled, looking over his shoulder. "Well you know me. I don't care much about the dirty. But you know goody two shoes Sarada over here." He chuckled.

"Fuck off. We're in this mess because of you." Sarada huffed. "You should have erased the entire kanji, idiot."

"You shouldn't have done either!" Kawaki snapped. "You're acting like you'd never see them again. In a month the universe would have stabled and you would see their older counterparts, never even remembering they were missing." Kawaki huffed. Boruto chuckled, his arms behind his head.

"Aww big bro, come on." Boruto chuckled, walking closer to him. "Don't be jealous. You just wanted to keep Auntie to yourself." Boruto teased him. Sarada checked her watch, annoyed.

"You are literally in her past, you idiot." Kawaki snapped at him. "Your so fucking slow." Sarada sucked her teeth. Boruto laughed, about to continue teasing him.

"Aww, you get you heated bro, do I threaten you?" Boruto teased.

"You wish!" Kawaki laughed loudly. "You wouldn't know what to do with a titty if it stared you in the face, idiot." Kawaki snorted.

"Aren't you a virgin? I remember you literally hiding from girls back in the day." Boruto smirked, enjoying the way Kawaki was starting to get mad. "I bet I have more game than you. I don't even know what Auntie sees in you."

"It's like you want me to hit you!" Kawaki laughed. "I can kill you right now and continue on this mission by myself. Do you want me to?"

Sarada groaned, trying to get their attention. The boys got chest to chest, Kawaki's temper getting the best of him as Boruto gave a bright smile. "Aww, did I strike a nerve big bro?" Boruto chuckled. "Bet you can't prove that you get physical with her."

"Our relationship is none of your business." Kawaki muttered. "You're just being nosy because you're a delicate virgin." Boruto snorted. "Besides, you hump your pillow every night. I don't think you can talk." Boruto blinked.

"You remember that?" Boruto mumbled, shooting a look at the now disgusted Sarada. "I mean, what the fuck!" Boruto pointed. "Stop telling lies, Kawaki."

"Can we get a move on? Like you said, they could be in danger." Sarada said loudly, interjecting. "I still have Papa's credit card, so we can book a ferry."

"We're gonna drive most of the way." Kawaki said, grabbing his backpack. "The kids left a present at their old house." He went jogging, Boruto and Sarada following him.

"Driving?" Boruto asked. "Is that the fastest way?" Kawaki nodded, taking off through the woods as they soared through the air.

"Yep. We drive as close as we can get and boat the remaining hundred miles. It's about a 2 week boatride normally with rest." Kawaki muttered. "I suggest we travel throughout the night, sleep in the vehicle, and perhaps we can get there in a few days with mimal stops."