Chapter 144

Karin stared in shock at the wall, already feeling tipsy as she looked back in time for Y/N to finish. The girls stared at each other, a silence between them as Y/N had caught Karin up between everything that had happened. Karin blinked, her eyes meeting Y/N's as they broke the silence. The two of them burst into laughter at the same time, laughing as they hugged each other once again. "Shit, I'm gonna spill the fucking wine." Karin laughed hard, her sides hurting as the two girls tried not to stain Naruto's couch.

    "Oh my god, just hearing me say it out loud. What a fucking rollercoaster. Maybe I do have problems." Y/N laughed, a hand to her chest as she shook visibly. Karin shook her head, laughing.

    "I mean you're crazy, but mentally incapable? No!" Karin laughed. "Your life is like a freaking movie." Karin laughed. "What the fuck are you going to do when Sasuke makes a move?" Karin lowered her voice. "What happens if he wants to know what happened on that island?"

    "Oh my god, it's none of his business what happened on the island." Y/N laughed. "Last time I checked I had no father, so it's whatever." Y/N chuckled, cuddling closer to Karin. "And I have no idea, because Sasuke is way too freaking obvious to play along. He just doesn't care!" Y/N huffed, frustrated. "But I have to be careful so the kids have a nice place to stay." Karin nodded, patting her on the head. "I don't know Karin, I don't know if me and the guys will even get along anymore. What if I'm just a teeny bopper to them?" Y/N muttered, scowling at the table.

    "Y/N. We're still the same people." Karin chuckled. "Sasuke and Naruto won't leave you behind because you're younger. It seems like they're making an effort to try to better your situation." Karin smiled, ruffling her head. "We're thirty five now, not eighty." Karin rolled her eyes as Y/N frowned.

    "But Sakura is so much more mature than me, and she's not exactly as flat as she used to be." Y/N frowned, looking down at herself. "Hinata's always been beautiful too. How am I supposed to compete with that?" Y/N sighed, reaching into her bra through her shirt. Karin raised an eyebrow as Y/N removed an object. "Plus, I finally find my soulmate, and I'm not even allowed to see him." She frowned, showing her the shining ring.

    Karin gasped, taking it from her as she turned it over in her hands. "Bitch, this is fucking beutiful." Karin moaned. "It's so nice!" Karin handed it back, Y/N nodding as she tucked it away. "Well, like I told you before girl." Karin snapped her fingers. "You don't have to be their toy, I know that's not what they tell you." Y/N went to interrupt, but shut her mouth as Karin got louder. "But you said you didn't want to share, which doesn't fit the ideal where they'd do anything for you." Karin said protectively, fixing Y/N with a fierce look. Y/N nodded, shot down.

    "Yeah but, I don't know. All I know is I know it's wrong." Y/N smiled brightly. "But why does wrong feel so good?" She giggled darkly. "But seriously, they only think I'm mental because I really can't talk to them about stuff like this. If Sasuke knew I had this on me, he'd steal it and break it." Y/N scowled. "So don't tell Naruto about this." Karin nodded, her eyes narrowed. "What's on your mind?"

    "It's just, you describe a whole different Sasuke then what I see." Karin took a swig of her wine. "Like you told me when you're around, he blows up at Sakura all the time." Y/N nodded, confused. "Well I've been around the leaf here and there, and he kinda..." Karin was looking for the right words. "I don't know. It's kinda like he treats Sakura different when your not there." Karin shrugged. "I mean, Sakura got that big ass wedding she always wanted." Y/N narrowed her eyes.

    "Oh really?" Y/N wondered. "You've seen him being affectionate towards her yourself?" Y/N wondered. Karin nodded.

    "Well, you know him he's not a big emotional person." Karin said sarcastically, taking another swig. "But at first, Sasuke wasn't home at all. I remember he was always out working, looking for you, doing all types of shit.." Karin muttered, taking a swig of wine again. "But you can find them holding hands in the village, going to restaurants with their daughter, Sakura wearing nice jewelry." Karin ticked off on her hands. Y/N's eyes narrowed at the wall. "But he gets all iffy about you anytime you look at another person, it's just annoying. That's toxicity." Karin smirked. "But I guess that's what you like." Karin handed her another chocolate.