Chapter 186

As much as I don't want to. I don't know guys... Think we can end the story by 200 chapters? I think I'm going to stop uploading daily after 189. Chapter 190-200 I want to be super long. I always do a minimum of 3000. Maybe 5-6000 words for those last chapters to make sure we can wrap it up. I've got more book ideas I really want to proceed with and I'm super excited to do so. And I'm really not keen on starting a new book on this right away. I might continue with a sequel, but I'm not exactly sure either lol.

I think I'll end this without an epilogue, just in case you guys want a sequel. It won't be right away though. I've got some requests for another book and I've got a lot of ideas for that one.

The vehicle stopped abruptly, the boys laughing loudly as they went flying against their seatbelts. Sasuke, who had refused one, slammed into the front window. "Fucking, ow!" He groaned, peeling himself off as the boys laughed at him. "It's not funny!"

"We told you to wear a seatbelt." Masaru teased him, Sasuke scowling as he and the boys climbed out the vehicle. "Alright, let's strip." Masaru laughed, tearing off his shirt. Nagi and Jataro did so as well, Sasuke sputtering.

"You guys said we were only looking!" Sasuke looked over the cliffside. "I don't see any damn whirlpool."

"Papa, it'd be underneath the water." Nagi laughed, putting his backpack on the seat as he rummaged through it. "I've got goggles!" He cried out happily, waving the thick waterproof goggles.

"I always keep a couple pairs on hand." Masaru pulled a pair of them out. "Want these?" He handed it to Jataro, the boy nodding as he laughed.

"We don't have towels, extra clothes, I'm not getting wet!" Sasuke snapped, the boys ignoring him as they put their backpacks on their bare backs. "You guys can't get wet either, it's fucking cold out!"

"Eh, I've seen worse." Jataro laughed. "Remember when we almost froze to death in that icewall?" He asked Nagi, the boy nodding. "We survived that."

"It's actually quite warm." Masaru held out his arms. "Besides, first to catch a fish gets to scalp it!" He laughed, running forward.

"Hey!" Sasuke called as the boys raced each other, laughing loudly. "Come on!" He groaned, the boys jumping straight off the cliff as they went grappling to the nearest tree. "Sakura's gonna kill me if you guys come back soaked."

"We have heated seats, we'll be dry by the time we get to the mansion!" Nagi called back, laughing as he jumped again. "See you there!" Sasuke growled, dropping his cloak as he went rushing forward, jumping after them as they went swinging into the night.

Masaru reached the lake first, landing on the thick trunk closest to the deep water bed. "Watch this." He muttered, jumping several trees back.

"Whatcha doing?" Jataro asked curiously. Masaru built up momentum, kicking his legs back and forth as he swung through the night.

"Oh god no-!" Sasuke tried to stop him but Masaru let go at the last second, soaring through the air as he yelled out in euphoria.

"Cannon ball!" He cried out, wrapping his arms tightly against around his legs as he hit the water with a loud splash. The boys gasped, Sasuke flinching as he watched the bubbles and water splash high.

"Holy crap!" Jataro gasped, clapping. "That looks fun!"

"No!" Sasuke commanded, looking out onto the water. "Where the hell is he?" Not even seconds later, Masaru popped his head up, gasping for air as he broke into laughter. "Holy shit." Sasuke breathed in relief, the boys running ahead. "Oh not you guys too!"