Yay! Chapter 50

Y/N frowned as she stood in Ko's room. She had rocked the girl to sleep, this time she was sure she was actually asleep. Y/N looked at the phone in her hand, contemplating her choices. "Ugh." She eventually groaned slightly, scrolling down through the list of contacts.

"Hello?" A sleepy voice murmured. "What do you want bitch?"

"I need help." Y/N said sadly, sliding down the wall. "I'm in a bad place." Y/N listened to Karin sit up immediately. Y/N turned on the video chat function. Karin was in bed, a frown on her face once she saw the sad look on Y/N's face.

"Alright who do I have to kill?" Karin started, grabbing her glasses on the night table. "This shit aint gonna fly with me."

"Karin please just listen." Y/N sighed. "Are you alone?" She pouted into the camera. Karin nodded.

"Suigetsu's out with Juugo at the bar. What's going on babygirl?" Karin pouted. "I've never seen you so sad."

"You can't freak out okay?" Y/N murmured. Karin nodded. "I'm serious." Y/N insisted.

"Just tell me!" Karin groaned. "My heart can't take this. Did you kill someone?" Karin mumbled.

"No." Y/N murmured, scratching the back of her head. "So remember when you teased me for basically being in an entanglement with Sasuke?" Y/N mumbled. Karin gasped.

"It's true?!" Karin narrowed her eyes suddenly. She looked shocked. "Oh sis."

"It's worse." Y/N nodded. "I have two other boyfriends." Y/N mumbled. Karin's jaw dropped. "The Hokage is my boyfriend. Neji is my newest." Y/N frowned. Karin started screaming at the top of her lungs.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Karin yelled, jumping up to stand. "Baby you got dick for days!" Karin smiled happily.

"That's not what's important!" Y/N huffed. "Naruto and Sasuke and I have an agreement to be in a relationship together. Neji is the only outsider." Y/N explained, her eye on the door as she whispered. Karin jumped up and down, visibly shaking.

"WHAT?!" She snapped. "Sasuke's gay? Oh my lord!" Karin gasped, covering her mouth. "Y/N omg." Karin tried to control her breathing. "I had no idea Sakura was into an open relationship." She murmured.

Y/N stared at her unamused, Karin starting to catch on. "Adultery." She mumbled. Y/N nodded. "Holy hell Y/N your life is like a movie." Karin giggled, laying down on her bed. "I knew you were a wild card but wow."

"It's not funny." Y/N insisted. "I'm really torn apart about it." Y/N frowned. "I really like Neji." Karin saw the genuine sadness in Y/N's eyes. "He deserves so much better than me, but for some reason he thinks I'm such a great girl." She huffed.

"You are." Karin insisted. "It's not that bad sister." Karin calmed her down. "Sometimes a girl's has to have her cake and eat it too. It's okay."

"You're not taking me seriously. Maybe this was a mistake." Y/N groaned, rubbing her temples. Karin shushed her.

"Come on Y/N, we've been through alot together." Karin softened. "I've personally been inside you. I think that makes us best friends." Karin giggled. "I'm gonna be here for you regardless." Karin insisted.

Y/N took a deep breath. "Okay well, you gotta listen and be serious about it." Y/N made her promise, Karin doing a pretend pinky swear from her side of the screen with Y/N. "Okay here's how it started."

Y/N took a deep breath, murmuring her story to Karin quietly. She talked about how the agreement started, and how she never wanted to do it in the first place. Karin frowned at her as she told her story of depression and how she suffered coming to terms for a long time. Y/N told her about the island, how she had hopes that when she returned it would be different. Karin sucked her teeth when Y/N told her that she had thought for a long time about breaking it off with the boys so she could have a real relationship and to stop hurting other people. When Y/N told Karin how Sasuke had seduced her into staying, Karin stopped her.