Chapter 118

Me: I'm so not updating tommorow I'm gonna play my PS4 so I can get some ideas for this one chapter I want to write ✋🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢

Me: Plays for like five minutes before I get inspired once again and had to go back to writing. Maybe tommorow.

Anyway I'm excited because we are slowly but surely reaching the part I've been waiting for so impatiently. I'm not gonna spoil it but eughhhhh🙄🙄🙄

I am officially a Kawaki Stan and I wasn't when I started, it was the book that turned my feelings around lol😭✋ Tell me why I'm considering getting an eyebrow piercing and tattoo now for my 21st birthday lol. Which is in March 🤪

Also does anyone know the chapter limit? I've never hit one before but I'm so sure I'm bout to and that gives me anxiety because I'm trying to keep it all one book but if I need to I will create another, dammit 😂

Kawaki sat on the edge of the bath, watching Y/N wade around in the pool water. It was deep, herself swimming happily as she smiled up at the night sky. "You're such a mermaid." He rolled his eyes. "A child at heart." He added.

"I love swimming." Y/N murmured, looking up at him happily. "Ooh! What are those?!" Y/N pointed, excited at the wall. Kawaki looked back at the colorful wall.

"Scented candles." He said quietly. Y/N tilted her head at him, a hopeful look in her eyes. "You want me to grab some?"

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" Y/N squealed. "What are the flavors?" She asked, splashing excitedly around.

"Come and find out. And it's not flavors, it's scents you baka." He called over his shoulder, walking away from the running bath. It was filling quickly. "We can pick out the bubbles." He added sarcastically, waiting for her to get to the edge. Y/N lifted her hand to him, the man leaning down. He lifted her out of the pool, Y/N shivering. "Don't get me wet." He stepped away from her, Y/N having a mischievous look on her face. "Y/N." He repeated as he stepped away further, backing away. "Come on!" He complained, turning and running as she chased him.

"Haha!" She teased, pushing him slightly with her soaking wet hands. She smacked him on the back. "Gotta be quicker than that." She teased him, reaching the wall first. "Ooh!" The candles were labeled in a pretty aray, long rows of mixed candles.

"This one used to belong to you." He murmured, leaning down to grab one off the wall. "I started a collection because of you." He rolled his eyes slightly.

"You're not kidding." She smiled, looking at the wall. "There's at least a few dozen." She reached for the one he was holding. "Oh my gosh, you really kept everything. I remember making this for you." Y/N snorted. "Wasn't it like valentine's day or something?" She asked him. He nodded, a small grin on his lips as he shook it slightly, handed it over.

"It was awful." He added, a teasing smirk on his face. "Smelt like hot, rotten fruit." He smirked, shaking his head at her.

"Oh my gosh! It was my first try!" Y/N giggled, pushing it back to him. He placed it back on the wall, her rolling her eyes. "I remember I mixed like fruit and vegetables and even some tea." Y/N snorted, laughing with him.

"And I told you to leave it to the professionals." He teased, grabbing another off the shelf. "How about this one?" He asked her. She leaned over, giving it a sniff. She looked amused, nodding at him excitedly. "Good." He walked over to another shelf, grabbing the bubble bath she had requested. Let's go back." He gestured to the bathtub. Y/N nodded, walking ahead as she jogged over to the edge.

"The baths all filled." She called back at him, looking in awe at the lavish tub. "Man, I'm gonna make them buy me a bathtub like this in my house." She laughed, looking back at him. She paused. He was gone. She looked around, confused. "Kawaki?" She repeated, confused.