Chapter 37

"Is everything okay Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked as Sasuke resurfaced with Nagi. Nagi cleared his throat.

"Auntie, Papa and I are going to the shops today." Nagi said sweetly. "Masaru, Sarada, Kotoko, and Jataro will be extra nice for you. Or else." He added while looking at his friends.

"We promise to be nice to Auntie." Ko said, cheering from across the table. "After all, we love our mommy so much!" Ko added. Jataro and Masaru nodded.

"If that's what mommy wants we'll be good." Masaru promised. Jataro nodded as well.

"I guess it'll be fine. Why are you guys going?" Sakura asked.

"Papa promised to help me get a present for momma." Nagi sweetly said. "Right papa?"

"Yeah sorry, prior commitment. It's best if you stay and watch the little ones." Sasuke coughed. Sakura nodded.

"Okay Sasuke-kun, just be careful." She warned him. "It's getting late for them. I'm going to start with bath time after this."

"Yayyy spongebath!" Masaru cheered.

"Let's take our lunch to go papa." Nagi grabbed his sandwich and left to get his jacket.

"It's chilly." He said to Sasuke, who was just in his cloak.

"Alright kid, what's the plan?" Sasuke muttered. Nagi and him excited the house, Nagi holding onto Sasuke's hand tightly.

"Well first, let's go buy mommy some gifts she'd appreciate. Let's start out with the most common, flowers and chocolate." Nagi said with a smile. Sasuke nodded, following him down the road. "Oh and a handwritten note. Women love that." Nagi looked back at Sasuke.

"I know the place." Sasuke murmured as he took Nagi down the road. They arrived shortly at the Yamanaka Flower shop.

"Oh, Traitor." Sai murmured as him and Sasuke entered the shop.

"This is your irrelevant Uncle Sai." Sasuke muttered, clapping Nagi on the shoulder. Nagi lit up, smiling brightly at him.

"Hey Uncle Sai." Nagi proclaimed. "I need some flowers for my mom. Something that says forgiveness." Nagi smiled at the man. Sai leaned over the counter and ruffled his hair.

"Nice to meet you. He's much more pleasant then you traitor. As in forgiveness, I think I have just the thing for you." Sai murmured as he disappeared. Sasuke looked at Nagi with his arms crossed.

"I have two, White lilies and daffodils." Sai announced from the back. "Both represent new beginnings and forgiveness." Nagi turned to Sasuke.

"Wel Papa, you know mother better to me." Nagi pointed to the flowers. "What should I get her?" Nagi blinked in front of Sai. Sasuke sighed, wracking his brain.

"Honestly kid I only get Y/N flowers for her birthday, and it's normally something Ino picks out with a ballon." Sasuke sighed, wracking his mind. "I think roses are what I normally get her."

"Our romance bouquet?" Sai said with an eyebrow raised. "You know that now that I think about it I don't see you in here for flowers much on Sakura's occasion traitor." Sai muttered.

"He's getting his mother a present." Sasuke sneered. "Not me."

"Can I get your biggest box of chocolates too please?" Nagi asked sweetly. Sai softened, a smile on his lips as he nodded.

"I should have plenty in the back. You two can decide on the banquet while I grab it." Sai bowed slightly as Nagi and Sasuke looked at the flowers.

"They both mean the same thing, let's just get a banquet of white lilies. They are quite pretty." Nagi pointed to the flowers on the desk. Sasuke nodded.