Chapter 184

"Hey, Uchiha." Kawaki gave him a sarcastic wave, grinning as he looked at the kids. Artemis laid his cheek against Kawaki's chest, looking at Y/N with a big grin. "Thanks for watching the kids so me and the old lady could relax." Kawaki said, almost gloatingly as Sasuke glared at him.

"You let him hold that baby?" Sasuke asked Y/N, Y/N whistling now as she ignored him. "There's no way."

"He's Artemis's favorite." Jataro laughed, Y/N giving him a stern look. "He likes him alot!" He said, Artemis laughing as he rubbed his cheek against him. Sasuke narrowed his eyes, Y/N whistling again.

"You look like you had a nasty lick." Kawaki said, looking at Nagi. Nagi nodded, pointing to his cheek.

"Yeah." He sighed. "I fell from a tree, but I'm fine." Nagi laughed, Rosemarie gazing at the blackish and blue mark. "Uncle Naruto made a big deal about it, Papa too. I've had way worse wounds before." He laughed, Kawaki nodding.

"Don't talk to him." Sasuke scoffed. "He shouldn't even be here with all these kids here, Y/N." Sasuke said pointedly.

"He's fine, Sasuke. Calm down." Y/N rolled her eyes. "Ko, you left Mr. Stuffins on the couch." Y/N said, Ko's eyes brightening up as she went running. "And Sasuke is right and wrong." She chuckled, cupping Nagi's cheeks. "You should not have been climbing trees at three in the morning, but you're young. You're gonna get nicked here and there regardless. It's just life." Y/N patted his cheeks, making Nagi smile brightly.

"Exactly! I have so many!" Masaru lifted up his arms. "This one, I got it from backflipping off the top bunk and into my dresser."

"What did I tell you about the backflips?" Y/N laughed.

"Kawaki-Senpai said I could, as long as you weren't looking." Masaru laughed. Y/N scowled, looking up at Kawaki who was grinning brightly.

"Yeah I did say that." He snorted. "Sorry."

"Can we play that game on the roof?" Jataro asked him. "Where you throw us up and catch us?" He was bouncing excitedly, suddenly all the kids excited.

"Yeah! I wanna go flying!" Nagi jumped. "Come on!" Kawaki chuckled, passing her the baby back.

"You're gonna let him take the kids?" Sasuke glowered at her. "You've gotta be shitting me."

"Didn't you get them lost in a stripclub? Shut the fuck up." Kawaki laughed, walking backwards. "Let's go brats." The kids chased after him, Sasuke seething as Y/N tried her best not to laugh. "I'll give you a few minutes so you can talk it out." He called back to her. Y/N sighed, knowing he wasn't talking about the kids.

She adjusted Artemis in her arms, him whining as he watched Kawaki and the kids leave to go upstairs. "It's okay." She whispered to him, Sasuke with his arms crossed. "Alright, you can talk." She sighed.

"Listen, I don't care if your gonna be in some stupid relationship with this asshole." Sasuke glowered, watching her walk to the fridge. "But I don't want him near the kids like this. Put yourself in danger, not them." Sasuke said fiercely, crossing his arms. Y/N got out the baby food, carrying Artemis to his chair.

"He's my husband, he's not a stranger." Y/N said, amused as she strapped in the baby. "And he would like to be a part of the kids' lives too."

"Well that's not gonna happen, Y/N." Sasuke huffed. "You go home in like two days." He walked over to her. "What are you going to do when you go back? He's not gonna be allowed in the village. Right?"

"About that." Y/N mumbled, feeding the baby. Artemis eagerly ate, making small giggles as he ate his food. "I kinda have to put together a plan. We're not getting back together." She said, Artemis making clicking noises happily. "So while I'm in the village, I guess I better get a job."