Stay With Me P.84 (Tendery)💖

In the bustling heart of Seoul, a city that never seemed to sleep, two young men's paths converged in an unlikely meeting. Ten and Hendery, both chasing dreams that felt like distant stars in the sky, were destined to collide on their journeys as trainees at SM Entertainment. Little did they know that this meeting would set in motion a series of events that would change the course of their lives forever.

Ten, whose real name is Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, hailed from Thailand, a land of vibrant culture and rich traditions. He had come to Seoul with dreams of becoming a renowned dancer and performer. His moves were like poetry in motion, each step infused with emotion and fluidity. Ten was a dance prodigy, but he knew that to reach his full potential, he needed to undergo rigorous training.

Hendery, whose birth name is Wong Kunhang, had left his hometown in China with a heart brimming with aspirations. He was a multi-talented individual, gifted not only in dancing but also in singing and rapping. His infectious smile and charming personality could light up any room, and he had a natural ability to connect with people. Hendery was determined to make a name for himself in the world of K-pop.

Their paths crossed one fateful afternoon in the dance studio. Ten was practicing his intricate moves, his sweat-slicked body moving effortlessly to the beat. Hendery had just finished a vocal training session and was heading back to his dorm when the sound of music drew him into the studio.

Ten's eyes were closed as he danced, completely absorbed in the rhythm. He had no idea that someone had entered the room until he felt a pair of eyes on him. Startled, he turned to find Hendery standing there, an awestruck expression on his face.

"Wow, you're amazing," Hendery blurted out, unable to contain his admiration.

Ten, slightly embarrassed by the sudden attention, replied with a warm smile, "Thank you. I'm Ten."

"Hendery," he introduced himself, still mesmerized by Ten's dancing. "I'm new here, just started a few weeks ago."

Ten nodded, appreciating Hendery's honesty. "You're a trainee too?"

Hendery nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, I'm hoping to debut as a member of a boy group."

From that moment, their friendship began to blossom. They spent countless hours together in the practice rooms, honing their skills and pushing each other to excel. Ten taught Hendery the intricacies of dance, while Hendery helped Ten improve his vocal techniques. Their synergy was undeniable, and it wasn't long before they became inseparable.

>>>>>

As time passed, Ten and Hendery's friendship deepened. They shared their hopes, dreams, and fears with each other. They celebrated each other's triumphs and provided a shoulder to lean on during the tough times. In the competitive world of K-pop trainees, where uncertainty and rejection were constant companions, their bond became an anchor of support.

One evening, as they sat on the rooftop of their dormitory, gazing at the stars that shone above Seoul's skyline, Ten couldn't help but voice a thought that had been lingering in his mind.