Stay With Me P.153 (Teno)💖

Ten and Jeno had never been particularly close during the early days of their journey with NCT. They were like two stars in the vast galaxy of trainees, each shining in their own unique way but never truly colliding. It wasn't until NCT 2020, a year filled with challenges and opportunities, that something changed between them. As they spent more time together rehearsing, recording, and performing, a subtle shift occurred in the dynamics of their relationship. Jeno had always admired Ten from afar. He couldn't help but be drawn to Ten's charisma, his effortless dance moves, and the way he seemed to light up the stage with his presence. Jeno had often caught himself stealing glances at Ten during practice sessions, a blush creeping onto his cheeks when their eyes met.

On the other hand, Ten had noticed Jeno's dedication and talent. He saw the younger member's potential and admired the way Jeno pushed himself to improve. Ten appreciated the earnestness in Jeno's eyes and the way he could always count on him during their performances. It was during one particularly grueling practice session that their paths finally converged. They were both dripping with sweat, panting from the intense choreography. Jeno, trying to catch his breath, glanced over at Ten, who was sitting on the floor, also exhausted but wearing a bright smile.

"You did great today," Jeno said, the words slipping out before he could stop himself.

Ten chuckled, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "You too, Jeno. We make a good team, don't we?"

From that moment, something changed between them. They began to spend more time together outside of practice, grabbing meals or just chatting in the dorm. Their conversations flowed effortlessly, and Jeno found himself opening up to Ten in ways he hadn't with anyone else.

>>>>>

As the days turned into weeks, their connection deepened, and they became inseparable. They laughed together, shared secrets, and supported each other through the challenges of being part of a rapidly growing group. It was during one of these late-night conversations, with the soft glow of the dorm lights illuminating their faces, that Ten tentatively broached a topic that had been on his mind.

"Jeno," he began, his voice tinged with hesitation, "I've been thinking about something."

Jeno looked at him, curious. "What is it, Ten?"

Ten took a deep breath. "Do you ever feel... jealous?"

Jeno raised an eyebrow. "Jealous? Of what?"

Ten shifted uncomfortably, his fingers tracing patterns on the blanket beneath them. "Well, you see, sometimes I can't help but notice how close the WayV members are with me. They're always hugging me, teasing me, and it makes me wonder if it bothers you."

Jeno's heart skipped a beat. He hadn't expected Ten to bring up this topic, but he couldn't deny that he had felt a pang of jealousy when he saw the WayV members' affectionate gestures towards Ten. "I...I guess I have noticed it," he admitted, his cheeks turning a faint shade of pink. "But it's not like I'm mad or anything. I mean, you're close with them, and it's natural."