Stay With Me P.30 (Dowoo) 💖

For Doyoung, Nct is complicated; from the relationship they develop within each other, to each others personalities. Personally, there has been many people Doyoung has never been able to figure out, just one of them never happened to be Kim Jungwoo. The other male just luckily has always been an open book he has been able to figure out, and luckily fall in love with. 

>>>>>

It started the day they met, Jungwoo had just joined NCT-127 for their comeback Regular. It was that day that Doyoung had actually noticed the other. He was very shy and didn't really talk to anyone. Everyone called him a puppy from his eyes.

But NCT wasn't ready for for biggest flirt to be born.

"Hi, I'm Jungwoo," finally after five days, the said male approached Doyoung.

Giving him a gummy smile Doyoung responds," I'm Kim Doyoung."

"You're very handsome," bows Jungwoo to the said male. Causing the other to blush.

"Thank you," it had to be an off one time flirt, right?

>>>>>

Wrong.

It wasn't an off one time flirt, nor was it ever just with him. He watched as the said male flirted with everyone.

Taeyong.

Lucas, the new guy.

Ten, well tried to.

Jaemin, which shocked everyone.

Him.

And Doyoung didn't like that he flirted with everyone. It made a spiteful feeling grow in his chest that he grew to hate. He wanted to protect the other male, he wanted to hold the other male, he wanted him all to himself.

And he didn't want to share an ounce of the other.

Call him selfish, but sometimes that is what love does to you.

"What's the matter Doyoung?" Walts over a happily Jungwoo.

It surprised Doyoung's head how the other waltzed around so happy. Like he wasn't driving Doyoung in a spiral of feelings and emotions.

And fear.

It feared Doyoung to have such a complex feeling towards someone, especially such a flirtatious person. 

"Are you afraid I'll fall in love with someone else?" Softly giggles Jungwoo next to Doyoung's ear, "don't worry love. It is just you." 

Lets just say that caused for Doyoung to blush profoundly. 

As Jungwoo had walked off and started talking and flirting with Mark, making Donghyuck's face turn red with jealously and anger. 

What is this mans intentions? 

>>>>> 

"No we can't do that Doyoung," scolds leader Taeyong. 

"Why?!" Grumbles Doyoung, "I bet the other 127 members wouldn't care if we got Jungwoo kicked out of this sub unit." The male huffed and crossed his arms. 

Giggles Taeyong he responds smacking his head," first off, we cannot just kick someone else without and valid reason either than jealously. And second off, we just aren't." 

"You're no fun," Doyoung gives the other a death stare. Not like Taeyong was scared. 

"Why not go talk to him idiot?" Questions Taeyong," I bet you're reading everything completely wrong."