Stay With Me P.106 (Minsung)💖

Jaemin and Jisung had always shared a unique bond, one that transcended the boundaries of their professional lives and spilled into their personal ones. To their fans, they were the dynamic duo, the perfect embodiment of a father-son relationship. Jaemin, the older and seemingly wiser one, often found himself playing the role of the annoyed dad, while Jisung, the younger and more mischievous of the two, relished in provoking his hyung.

Their interactions on and off camera were a source of endless entertainment for their fans. Whether it was Jaemin scolding Jisung for his antics or Jisung pulling pranks on Jaemin just to get a reaction, their chemistry was undeniable. They were the masters of playful banter and witty comebacks, and their fans loved them for it.

But beneath the surface of their playful dynamic, there was something else brewing. Something that neither of them had anticipated or even dared to acknowledge. Jisung had started to develop feelings for Jaemin, feelings that went far beyond their close friendship. He had tried to push those emotions aside, chalking them up to a simple crush that would eventually fade away. After all, it was natural to admire someone as talented, caring, and good-looking as Jaemin. But as time went on, Jisung couldn't deny the truth any longer—he was in love with his hyung.

One evening, as they sat in their shared dorm room, Jisung couldn't contain his inner turmoil any longer. The room was bathed in the soft glow of fairy lights, casting a warm and intimate ambiance. Jaemin was engrossed in his phone, scrolling through messages and fan comments. It was the perfect time for Jisung to finally confess his feelings.

"Jaemin," Jisung began, his voice shaky but determined. He watched as Jaemin looked up from his phone, eyebrows raised in curiosity. "There's something I need to tell you."

Jaemin put his phone aside and gave Jisung his full attention. "What's up, Jisung? You look serious."

Taking a deep breath, Jisung looked into Jaemin's eyes. "I... I think I have feelings for you, Jaemin. More than just friendship."

There was a moment of silence, thick with tension, as Jaemin processed Jisung's confession. His normally expressive face remained impassive, making Jisung's heart race with anxiety. He couldn't predict how Jaemin would react.

"You have feelings for me?" Jaemin finally spoke, his tone neutral. "Jisung, are you sure about this?"

Jisung nodded, his throat tight. "Yeah, I'm sure. I've been trying to ignore it for a while, but I can't anymore. It's not just a crush, hyung. I love you."

The weight of Jisung's words hung in the air, and Jaemin's expression softened. He leaned in closer to Jisung, their faces now just inches apart. "Jisung," he said softly, "I have something to confess too."

Jisung's heart pounded in his chest as he waited for Jaemin's words. He had no idea what to expect.

"I... I have feelings for you too, Jisung," Jaemin admitted, his voice barely above a whisper. "I've been feeling this way for a while, but I was afraid to say anything. I didn't want to ruin our friendship."