Stay With Me P.24 (Hyuckil) 💖

Now, for Donghyuck. This is complicated and he knows it. Will he still risk everything for the other? Still yes. But that doesn't mean it isn't risky.

Moon Taeil.

The oldest member in the group, the most shy and baby of the group. The vocal god. Theres a lot of words to describe Taeil, and Donghyuck would use them all and more to explain them. And his love for Moon Taeil.

But, Moon Taeil watched him grow up. A practical baby to an adult, Taeil was there, and yes so was the others. But for a while Taeil is the only one he noticed. And that catches him at his problem now, Moon Taeil won't ever see him nothing more than just the maknae of their group, the annoyance that sometimes brings the energy up. And sometimes needs taken care of, himself.

It all started, with Cherry Bomb.

>>>>>

Haechan walked away from his friend Mark. He couldn't even look at the other and not get angry. His blood flew with rage and hot touch. Standing close to Taeil, he didn't even want to see the other even a little.

"Oh Hyuckie," Taeil rubs the others neck.

That was the first second Donghyucks heart began to race at a speed that startled him. It was like no other feeling in the world, he had ever felt. The touch from the other sent flames to his skin and caused his heart to rapidly punch out of his rib cage.

At that time, he was still really young and didn't understand the feeling that he had felt. He was happy to just have the other comfort him, something he needed from all the drama him and Mark were going through. A love like feeling.

But that wasn't something to discuss at that time.

>>>>>

It was a lot time later, Regular era to be exact. Time went on and Donghyuck and Mark were finally talking. Taeil was starting to show more loveliness towards Donghyuck and he loved it.

Absolutely adored it.

The feeling sent shivers to his skin, and caused a red hot feeling to cover his face and skin. And his heart still felt like it was beating out off his rib cage. And a comfortable feeling surrounded it. But Taeil is just like that, his hugs are warm and comforting and his body is like a warm and comforting blanket covering his own. Like it was threatening anything to bother the maknae.

It made him happy, having his arms wrapped around him. His body heavy from the sickness he's feeling. The coldness being taken away now surrounding him in a warm blanket like feeling. Almost like his sickness is being taken away just by being in the others arms.

"Donghyuck.. are you ok?" Asks Taeil.

Donghyuck would do anything in the world to not have to lie to the other. But shamefully he knows that's not how the world works. He has to, to not worry anyone.