Stay With Me P.171 (Hensung)💖

NCT 2023 was a significant year for Hendery and Jisung. They had first crossed paths during the Work It era of NCT 2020, but back then, their interactions were pleasant yet not particularly close. Hendery, being closer to the Chinese members, had a different circle of friends within the group. However, there was no awkwardness between them, just a subtle sense of distance. Fast forward to NCT 2023, and the dynamics had shifted. Hendery and Jisung were now both part of NCT U's The Bat project, working side by side with their fellow members. The bonds between the members had grown stronger over the years, and Hendery and Jisung found themselves spending more time together. It was a gradual shift, as if the universe had conspired to bring them closer.

The NCT Nation concerts were a turning point in their relationship. The exhausting yet exhilarating days of rehearsals and performances allowed them to see different facets of each other. As they practiced choreography, shared meals, and laughed off-stage, something started to change in Jisung's heart. He couldn't deny the growing attraction he felt towards Hendery.

Jisung was known for his youthful energy and contagious laughter, while Hendery had a more reserved, contemplative demeanor. They were like yin and yang, two contrasting personalities that seemed to complement each other in unexpected ways.

One evening, after a particularly tiring rehearsal, Jisung found himself sitting backstage, lost in thought. He watched Hendery as he was talking with some of the other members. His eyes traced the contours of Hendery's face, the way his lips curved when he smiled, and the elegance in his movements. It was in that moment that Jisung realized he had developed feelings for Hendery.

The realization hit him like a tidal wave, and he couldn't ignore it any longer. He needed to talk to Hendery, to share what he was feeling, even though the thought of it made his heart race and his palms sweaty. Later that night, after the final performance of the NCT Nation concerts, Jisung and Hendery found themselves alone in their dressing room. The room was dimly lit, with a soothing ambiance that contrasted with the high-energy performances they had just delivered.

Jisung's heart pounded in his chest as he tried to find the right words. He could feel the weight of the confession he was about to make. Hendery, sitting across from him, looked at him with a mixture of curiosity and concern.

"Hey, Hendery," Jisung began, his voice trembling slightly. "I've been wanting to talk to you about something."

Hendery, ever perceptive, nodded and gave Jisung his full attention. "Go ahead, Jisung. You can talk to me about anything."

Jisung took a deep breath, his fingers fidgeting nervously. "I've been feeling... different lately. It's hard to explain, but I think... I think I've developed feelings for you."

Silence hung in the air for a moment, as Hendery processed Jisung's confession. Jisung couldn't decipher the emotions on Hendery's face, and it made his anxiety spike.