Stay With Me P.138 (Jaeyang)💖

Jaehyun and Yangyang had always been an unusual couple. They had met by chance, a few months before the whirlwind that was NCT 2020. It had started innocently enough, a casual conversation at a coffee shop that had led to an unexpected connection. From that moment on, their lives had been intertwined in a way that neither of them had ever anticipated.

Their relationship was a well-kept secret, hidden from the prying eyes of the public and even their fellow NCT members. They had decided to keep it that way, not because they were ashamed of their love, but because they wanted to protect it. The world of K-pop was a demanding one, and they both knew that public scrutiny could be unforgiving.

As the days passed and NCT 2020 approached, things began to change. Jaehyun, the older and more experienced member of the group, had always been a flirt. He had a charming smile and an easygoing personality that made it impossible for anyone not to be drawn to him. Yangyang had known this from the beginning, and he had been prepared for it. But as the group's promotions for NCT 2020 began, Jaehyun's flirting became more and more blatant, especially when the cameras were rolling.

It wasn't that Yangyang didn't trust Jaehyun; he did. It was just that the constant flirting was starting to get to him. It was hard to watch his boyfriend being so openly affectionate with the other NCT 127 members, even if it was all in good fun. Yangyang couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy every time Jaehyun laughed with Taeyong or shared an inside joke with Johnny.

One evening, after a particularly long day of rehearsals, Yangyang found himself alone in their shared dressing room. He couldn't shake off the feeling of insecurity that had been gnawing at him for days. He knew he had to talk to Jaehyun about it, but he didn't want to come across as possessive or controlling. So, he decided to wait for the right moment.

That moment came sooner than he had expected. Jaehyun walked into the dressing room, a tired but content smile on his face. He looked at Yangyang and moved closer to him, wrapping his arms around him in a warm embrace.

"Hey," Jaehyun said softly, pressing a kiss to Yangyang's temple. "How was your day?"

Yangyang hesitated for a moment, then decided to be honest. "I... I need to talk to you about something."

Jaehyun pulled back slightly, concern flickering in his eyes. "Of course, what's on your mind?"

Yangyang took a deep breath, trying to find the right words. "It's about the flirting, Jaehyun."

Jaehyun's brow furrowed in confusion. "Flirting? What do you mean?"

Yangyang felt a rush of frustration. How could Jaehyun not see what was bothering him? "I mean, the way you act around the NCT 127 members. It's... it's making me jealous, Jaehyun."