Stay With Me P.29 (Johndo) 💖

It started as a warm summer morning, Doyoung stretching his limbs from the hold on Johnny Seo. His boyfriend. Somehow, Doyoung will never be able to understand how he got so lucky to be in this moment with the other. Nothing is more comforting than being wrapped in the arms of the other that he loves so much.

"Are you ok DoDo?" asks the still very sleepy Johnny.

Its always those silly names; turning around in the others arms to face him Doyoung pulls out his gummy smile," of course Johnny I am ok," leaving a soft peck on the others nose.

Its that smile on his face, its big and knowing, filled with love, affection and dedication.

Almost like it always was that easy.

>>>>>

It started, when NCT was first announced as a group, Doyoung lukcily had barely made the cut to be in the group and he was ever thankful to be able to do this. He just had to prove it.

"Hey," walked around Johnny, he was shaking hands with everyone that was now going to be in the same group as him. He was tall, that was for sure, and his hair? It was parted to the left side of his face slightly hanging, almost adorably.

'No,' shook Doyoung's thoughts away. He knew he could never feel that way towards him. He barely made the cut to be in NCT, he doesn't want to ruin his chance.

"Hi, I'm Johnny," the said male finally walked up and introduced himself to the bunny-like male.

Doyoung just walked away.

>>>>>

"No!" yelled a frustrated Taeyong, just nothing of the choreography was working out, and right before the said debut stage. Everyone was under a lot of stress. Especially, the new leader Taeyong.

"Come on, just take a step back and breathe," walked Johnny from the ending position he was supposed to hold, "I will watch and you just join them, ok?"

So standing up, Doyoung had to go again, after trying for the last ten times, he was slightly exhausted. But, notherless he got up and did it one more time.

When Doyoung finally got to sit down at the end, everyone in the room panting along with him; Johnny finally commented," everyones ok leader, a little stiff and awkward. But it looks good!" smiled the already over-joyful male.

Doyoung could see the slight gasp leave the leaders mouth when he was told that, almost like it had cleared his head. He watched as Ten stood up to talk to Johnny, who was still standing.

"We know it was perfect because I helped make the dance duh," Ten flipped his short hair.

"Oh whatever Tennie," Johnny rolled his eyes at the said male, a slight smile still present on his face. Almost like he enjoyed the interactions out of Ten.

Doyoung wasn't stupid, they were told to show skinship and bromance among each other. Some, like Johnny and Ten, Taeyong and Ten (which Doyoung wished Taeyong would take Ten's attention away from Johnny), and Taeyoung and Jaehyung were really good at it. But also some like, Doyoung and Taeyong, Mark and Donghyuck, and Yuta and Sicheng were bad at it. And Ten, was really comfortable, like to an extreme sometimes in Doyoung's mind. Call him cazy, but he wouldn't be surprised if Ten had actually liked Johnny.