Stay With Me P.109 (Kunhyuck)💖

The neon lights of Seoul's bustling streets cast an iridescent glow on the pavement, giving the city an otherworldly appearance. It was a typical evening in the South Korean capital, alive with the energy of countless souls seeking their destinies amid the towering skyscrapers and endless possibilities. The year was 2018, and NCT, SM Entertainment's ambitious boy group, was on the verge of unleashing their most ambitious project yet – NCT 2018.

Among the many members of NCT, Kun and Donghyuck occupied separate worlds. Kun, a talented singer and dancer, had yet to make his official debut with NCT. His journey had been a long and arduous one, filled with years of training, dreams of the stage, and the indomitable will to succeed. He was the kind of person who exuded a quiet determination, always striving for perfection in everything he did.

On the other hand, Donghyuck, known as Haechan, had already made a splash in the K-pop world as part of NCT 127 and NCT Dream. With his effervescent personality and remarkable vocal talents, he had captured the hearts of fans worldwide. Donghyuck was a rising star, and his days were a whirlwind of practices, interviews, and performances.

Their paths had crossed briefly during the filming of "NCT 2018 Black on Black," but they were like ships passing in the night, each on their own trajectory within the vast NCT universe. There was a polite exchange of greetings, but nothing more. Kun admired Donghyuck's talent and charisma from a distance, while Donghyuck, still a teenager at heart, respected Kun's dedication and work ethic.

As time passed, the NCT family continued to grow. More members joined, and sub-units were formed, each with its own distinct flavor and style. Kun, however, remained on the periphery, awaiting his turn to shine. It was a waiting game, one that required immense patience and resilience.

>>>>>

The years rolled by, and NCT's popularity soared. They released hit after hit, toured the world, and garnered a massive global following. Kun, while proud of his fellow members, couldn't help but feel a tinge of longing. He was like a shadow cast by the dazzling spotlight that enveloped NCT.

It wasn't until NCT Resonance, a project that united all NCT members from different sub-units, that Kun and Donghyuck found themselves in closer proximity once again. This time, however, something had changed. The initial awkwardness of their first meeting had given way to a sense of camaraderie, born out of shared experiences and a mutual understanding of the industry's demands.

During breaks in their hectic schedules, Kun and Donghyuck would often find themselves engaged in deep conversations. They talked about their dreams, their struggles, and the sacrifices they had made to be where they were. It was during one of these late-night chats in a dimly lit practice room that Donghyuck first noticed the fatigue in Kun's eyes, hidden behind his composed exterior.

"You know," Donghyuck began, his voice carrying the weight of empathy, "it can be tough sometimes, being in this industry. The constant pressure to perform, the expectations... it can be overwhelming."