EXTRA (JohnMark) (Short) 💖

Soooo, Johnmark made their appearance in Superhuman, and I am here to supply the fanfic readers with some awesome fluff :)) I am feeling a lot better after the rant last chapter ago, so I'm back for one more fluff

Me when seeing the part:

>>>>>

>>>>>

It was filming time for their new mv and Johnny was mortified. Even though him and Mark are dating, he's scared how the fans would react to it. Would it be bad or good?

"Hi" smiles Mark, hugging Johnny around the waist.

"Hey Mark, you ready for our scene?" Asks the other.

"As ready as I can be I guess" sheepishly smiles Mark. Truth be told, the younger was scared as well.

So going and getting ready for their part, the other members stood back ready to watch.

First attempt, the second Johnny grabbed the nape of the youngers neck Mark flung backwards giggling.

"Maark" whines the director, he seen it coming though.

So goes on to attempt number two, when it comes time for Johnny to get in Marks face and grab his nape, Johnny starts laughing while holding his nape.

"God damn it these two are so panicked gays" laughs the director. He now found it somewhat comical.

Still holding his nape, Johnny stops laughing before leaning in and planting a soft kiss to his boyfriend's lips.

"I love you" he mumbles.

"I love you too" responds Mark, looking up to the others eyes. Both staring deep into the pools.

"LIKE THAT" screeches their director scaring the two.

"Like what?" Asks a very confused Johnny.

"Just like how you two were doing for the mv.. just minus the kiss" he smiles. Finally they'll be able to get pass this part.

So doing what the director said, the two redo it. Not even a glimpse of a smile on either of their faces. Repeating it, neither smile nor laugh while still staring deeply into each other eyes. They don't even realize when their director said cut.

"Good job!" Taeyong pats the two on the shoulder. Interrupting their bubble.

"We did it baby" smiles Johnny. He leans down again placing a chaste kiss on the others lips.

"We did" smiles Mark, he couldn't of been anymore happier.

>>>>>

When the video went live, everyone was commenting on the Johnmark freaking out about the two. In the best way possible of course. Most comments shipping the two and others freaking out over how close they got.

"You two broke the internet" laughs Taeyong.

"Really?" Laughs Johnny. He didn't think one moment of him and his boyfriend would go so trendy. But he found it funny anyway.

He loved doing that shot with Mark, and he's glad everyone liked it as well.

"Congrats baby" he hugs the younger from behind. The other humming.

"We broke the internet with just a five second clip" he ends that statement in a small laugh.

Mark turns around in the others arms laughing as well. He never thought it would've happened either.

Guess everyone loves Johnmark.

>>>>>

And when it came to reacting to the mv, the two were scared of how the moment looked. Neither watched the mv until now. So standing behind everyone, the two were ready to flip if they needed to.

And so watching the mv, everyone was relatively calm. Haechan freaking out over his part and Yuta freaking over his as well. But no big dramatic reaction from any of the boys yet.

So when Johnny seen the moment was going to happen soon, he got ready. Mark as well, trying to remain a calm face for the audience. Some of the members (aka Jaehyun) were smiling as they knew what was coming up.

So when the moment flew on the screen, Mark screeched. The loudest screech he had ever done, hitting his own and only boyfriend.

Johnny when reacting, eyes going wide and doing a manily scream compared to Mark. The two jumping around.

Jaehyun, Taeil, and some other smiling around them. And of course Doyoung trying to save them from getting exposed. But he ended up laughing and smiling a little in the end. He found it comical as well.

So finishing the mv everything else was calm. Even when Mark and Johnny were jokingly recreating it in the back while everyone else talked. The moment made the twos day more than anything else.

So when cameras were all shut off everyone was bouncing off the walls. The moment deep down had shocked everyone. And made them cringe a little, but didn't want to show much of a reaction to not give the wrong idea to the audience.

"That was sooo good!" Jungwoo complements.

"I hope Manager-hyung doesn't scold you two" Doyoung points a knowing finger. It has been happening a lot more for the couple to get scolded.

"That was still soo good" Johnny wraps his arms around Marks waist from behind. Spinning the two around in an excited twirl.

The others can't help but smile along with the two. It was going to be something none of them will forget. Then again, would they ever want to forget something as awesome as this?

So later on when it is just Johnny and Mark laying in their room covers wrapped up tight around the two. Johnny cuddled up behind the other in a back hug cuddle. And some American show on neither of them were really watching.

"That was awesome" Johnny kisses behind the others ear. A shiver runs up the youngers spine.

"Our reaction went viral as well, it was hilarious" giggles Mark. The two were just trending, and the manager hadn't even yelled at them yet.

"I seen baby" Johnny ends his statement in a giggle. Mark truly made him feel alive again.

"I love you" mumbles Mark. Letting his back seep deeper into the others chest.

"I love you too Markie" Johnny replies, another kiss this time on the cheek. Tightening his hold on Mark, the two fell asleep as peaceful as could be.