Stay With Me P.186 (Johnmin)💖

In the bustling world of K-pop, NCT stood out as a beacon of innovation and talent. The NCT 2022 project brought a sense of anticipation and excitement, as fans eagerly awaited the group's new songs and performances. But beyond the music and dazzling performances, there was another story unfolding, one that was equally captivating. It was the story of Johnny and Jaemin.

Johnny and Jaemin had been close both on and off-screen since their debut days in NCT. They had gone through numerous hardships and shared countless joys, which had only strengthened their bond. What started as a friendship had blossomed into something much deeper, and they were content in their relationship. Their love was a well-kept secret, known only to a select few within the NCT family. On the surface, they were the epitome of professionalism. The charismatic rapper, Johnny, was known for his deep voice and powerful stage presence, while Jaemin, with his angelic looks and exceptional dance skills, was a visual sensation. Together, they brought a unique dynamic to NCT that fans adored. They were not just friends; they were brothers who had each other's backs through thick and thin.

One particular day, the group had gathered for a rehearsal at their studio. The cavernous space was filled with echoes of their laughter and banter as they prepared for their upcoming concert. Johnny and Jaemin stood side by side, going through their choreography with precision.

Johnny's mind was a whirlwind of thoughts. While he danced in perfect harmony with Jaemin, he couldn't help but be drawn into the depths of his feelings. The way Jaemin moved, his lithe and graceful body, his mesmerizing eyes that met Johnny's occasionally—it was all intoxicating. He wondered how he got so lucky. To have someone like Jaemin, not just as a friend but as a lover, was a dream come true. The two had been together for a while now, and the love they shared was profound. Johnny often felt like the luckiest person in the world, and yet, a part of him still struggled with self-doubt.

As they took a break, Johnny's mind wandered to the early days of their relationship. The initial awkwardness, the hesitations, the stolen glances, and finally, the courageous confession. He remembered how they had decided to keep their relationship a secret for the sake of their careers and the fans. They didn't want to jeopardize the group dynamics or put any additional pressure on themselves. It was a decision that had been wise in many ways, but it also meant that Johnny occasionally found himself doubting whether Jaemin's feelings had changed. They rarely showed physical affection in public or on camera, which sometimes led Johnny to feel uncertain. Did Jaemin still love him as deeply as he did? These thoughts plagued Johnny from time to time.

Jaemin sensed Johnny's turmoil, and as they stood there catching their breath, he took Johnny's hand in his. It was a simple gesture, their fingers entwining, but it held a world of meaning. The reassurance it offered was enough to melt away Johnny's worries.

"You're doing great, Johnny," Jaemin whispered, his voice filled with warmth and love.

Johnny blushed, his cheeks turning a shade of crimson that contrasted beautifully with his tan skin. It was moments like these when his vulnerability shone through, and it was a sight that the other members of NCT couldn't resist teasing.