Stay With Me P.100 (Nohyuck)💖

The fluorescent lights in the practice room flickered softly, casting a gentle, rhythmic glow on the mirrored walls. NCT Dream, the youthful subunit of the popular South Korean boy group NCT, had just wrapped up another exhausting rehearsal session. The air was thick with the smell of sweat and determination, and the seven members were sprawled across the floor, their breathing heavy.

Jeno and Donghyuck, known for their close friendship and dynamic on and off stage, were no exception. They sat side by side, their shoulders touching, as they caught their breath. The bond between them was undeniable, their connection palpable. But what neither of them had realized, until now, was the subtle shift in their relationship, a shift that would alter the course of their lives forever.

As the rest of the members chatted and laughed, Jeno's eyes lingered on Donghyuck, who was animatedly discussing their performance with Renjun. Donghyuck's laughter was infectious, his smile radiant, and his charisma undeniable. With his disheveled dark hair and eyes that sparkled with mischief, he was growing more charming with each passing day.

For Jeno, it was becoming increasingly difficult to ignore the fluttering in his chest whenever he looked at Donghyuck. He couldn't pinpoint when it had started, but somewhere along the way, his feelings had evolved from friendship into something deeper, something he wasn't quite ready to acknowledge.

Lost in his thoughts, Jeno didn't notice Jaemin approaching until his friend plopped down beside him, a knowing grin on his face. Jaemin had always been perceptive, and he had picked up on the shift in Jeno's feelings long before Jeno himself had.

"What's on your mind, Jeno?" Jaemin asked, nudging his friend playfully. "You've been staring at Donghyuck like he's the eighth wonder of the world."

Jeno flushed, his cheeks turning a shade of pink that was almost as vibrant as the red in NCT's logo. "I don't know what you're talking about, Jaemin."

Jaemin chuckled, not buying Jeno's feeble attempt at denial. "Come on, you can't fool me. It's written all over your face. You like him, don't you?"

Jeno sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration. "I don't know, Jaemin. Maybe. But what's the point? We're friends, and I don't want to ruin that."

Jaemin raised an eyebrow. "You think confessing your feelings would ruin your friendship? Do you really believe that?"

Jeno didn't answer, but the doubt in his eyes spoke volumes. He had always been the practical one, the responsible one, and the thought of jeopardizing their friendship weighed heavily on his mind.

Meanwhile, in a corner of the room, Donghyuck was engaged in a heated debate with Renjun about the choreography. He was passionate about their performances, and his dedication was one of the things Jeno admired most about him. But as he watched Donghyuck's expressive gestures and listened to his persuasive arguments, Jeno couldn't help but feel a pang of longing.