Stay With Me P.120 (Sunghyuck)💖

It was a typical day at the NCT dormitory. The air was filled with laughter and chatter as the members went about their daily routines. Sungchan, the newest addition to the group, had been adjusting to life in NCT remarkably well. He was a talented rapper and dancer, but what had endeared him most to the members and fans alike was his infectious energy and friendly personality. Ever since Sungchan had joined NCT, he had formed close bonds with several members. But there was one person in particular who had captured his heart from the very beginning - Donghyuck, also known as Haechan. Donghyuck was known for his bright smile and playful personality, and he and Sungchan had quickly become inseparable. They were often seen goofing off together, sharing inside jokes, and just generally enjoying each other's company.

As time passed, Sungchan couldn't help but notice that his feelings for Donghyuck were evolving. What had started as a deep friendship was beginning to transform into something more. It was the little things that made Sungchan's heart race - the way Donghyuck would smile at him, the sound of his laughter, and the warmth of his hand on Sungchan's shoulder. Sungchan found himself thinking about Donghyuck constantly, and it was starting to scare him.

One evening, after practice, Sungchan found himself alone in the dormitory with Taeyong, the group's leader and someone he looked up to as a mentor. Taeyong could sense that something was bothering Sungchan and decided to strike up a conversation.

"Hey, Sungchan," Taeyong began casually. "Is there something on your mind?"

Sungchan hesitated for a moment, unsure of whether he should open up about his feelings. But Taeyong's kind and approachable demeanor put him at ease, and he decided to confide in him.

"Yeah, actually, there is," Sungchan admitted, his voice slightly shaky. "It's about Donghyuck."

Taeyong raised an eyebrow, curious. "What about him?"

Sungchan took a deep breath, trying to find the right words. "I think...I think I might be developing feelings for him, Taeyong. And it's scaring me."

Taeyong nodded thoughtfully, his expression understanding. "Sungchan, what you're feeling is completely normal. It's not uncommon for close friendships to evolve into something more, especially in a group like ours where we spend so much time together. Donghyuck is a wonderful person, and it's natural that you would be drawn to him."

Sungchan sighed in relief, grateful for Taeyong's reassuring words. "But what do I do, hyung? I've never felt this way before, and I don't want to ruin our friendship."

Taeyong offered a comforting smile. "First of all, don't be too hard on yourself. Feelings are a part of life, and they can't always be controlled. The important thing is how you handle them. If you genuinely care about Donghyuck, which I can tell you do, then it's worth exploring these feelings. Start by spending more time with him and getting to know him on a deeper level. And remember, communication is key. Talk to him honestly when you're ready."

Sungchan nodded, feeling a bit more at ease. "Thanks, Taeyong hyung. You always know what to say."