Stay With Me P.12 (Winil) 💖

Jealousy, Taeil hates the word jealousy, but sometimes it is the only word to describe how he feels. He had given nothing but pure love, adoration and everything to Sicheng. While the other always slugged him off, and looked uncomfortable.

Here he was acting like Mark's new boyfriend. And knowing Mark has Haechan is what made him more furious, the younger already has one boyfriend, how many does he freaking need!?

Taeil wishes he could remember a time when Sicheng accepted his love and gave back any. But none could ever appear in his mind. First, he gets mistreated by SM Entertainment, and now his boyfriend flipping ignores him.

>>>>>

"Winnie!" Bounces around a very giggly Taeil. Last night Sicheng had agreed to be his boyfriend. And he was through the roof happy about it.

Sitting beside the younget in the NCT127 live stream, he tries to show small skinship and affection considering they are on camera.

He does have to keep it looking like fan service.

But something was weird, Sicheng was shrugging him off. Every hand hold under the cameras view went unlocked, every joking hug went quickly ripped away.

And to Taeil, he was confused, the two had just gotten together last night. He thought even though on camera, Sicheng would show a small amount of affection back.

Taeil wasn't expecting the world from the other, just a small return on his love would be incredible.

And so, thought out the live stream, Taeil tried to not think the worse. He didn't want to believe his boyfriend hated him that quickly at least.

So he gave the other space during the live stream. Going as far as to getting affection from his child, Haechan.

The other is always being rejected by Mark. So the two were pouting together at their boyfriends. Haechan a little more obvious than Taeil.

But that was besides the point.

He got no reaction from the latter, you see even Mark had his jealousy moments. Like right now, showing Taeil who Haechan really belongs to.

But Sicheng didn't move from his spot to "claim" Taeil. He didn't even look at the other in jealousy, in fact he acted as if he didn't even care.

And when the live ended, Taeil tried talking to the other. He was hardcore ignored, now he couldn't blame the other.

So his next reaction being he was getting the silent treatment because he practically flirted with Haechan.

He hoped that was what it was anyway.

>>>>>

Even the next day, when most people have blown it off already. Sicheng was still being silent and keeping his mile distance with Taeil. Even when the older tried talking to him.

The amount of pain and sadness Taeil felt in his heart, hurt. More than any other feeling in the world, any broken bone, fractured bones.

Was being ignored.

And he didn't like any of this one bit of his fiber at all.

"If he's mad, I'll make it up to him," whispers the other.

>>>>>

And that is what Taeil tried to do, he tried talking to the younger. But the younger ignored him hardcore. Not answering text after text Taeil sent, not coming to their shared room. It was starting to drive Taeil insane.