Stay With Me P. 86 (Kundery)💖

The debut day was finally here. Kun stood in the shadows, watching as the members of WayV interacted with each other. They had been training together for so long, and now they were about to make their official debut as a group. Excitement buzzed in the air, but for Kun, it was also tinged with a sense of unease.

Kun had always been the quieter one, the more reserved member of the group. He watched as Hendery, the youngest member, interacted with the others effortlessly. Hendery was outgoing, charming, and had a natural way of making people feel at ease. He quickly formed bonds with Ten, Xiaojun, YangYang, and even Lucas, who was known for his playful antics.

Kun would stand in the background, offering a polite smile and a nod whenever Hendery introduced him to someone new. He appreciated the warmth of his fellow members, but he couldn't help but feel like he was on the outside looking in. It wasn't that the others excluded him intentionally; it was just that he struggled to break out of his shell.

>>>>>

As the weeks passed and their debut date grew closer, Kun felt a growing sense of isolation. He watched as Hendery and the others spent time together, laughing, and getting to know each other better. They practiced together, ate together, and even hung out outside of their training sessions. Meanwhile, Kun often found himself alone, lost in his own thoughts.

He knew it was his own shyness holding him back. He wanted to be closer to his fellow members, to be a part of their camaraderie, but he couldn't seem to find the words to bridge the gap. He worried that he would come across as awkward or unapproachable, so he kept his distance.

One day, after a particularly grueling practice session, Kun lingered behind in the practice room, watching as Hendery and the others chatted animatedly. He felt a pang of loneliness and frustration, wondering if he would ever truly belong. He sighed and began packing up his things, resigned to another evening spent in solitude.

"Kun, are you okay?"

Kun nearly jumped at the sound of Hendery's voice. He turned to find Hendery looking at him with concern in his eyes. It was rare for Hendery to initiate a conversation with him, and Kun wasn't sure how to respond.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Kun replied, offering a small smile. It was his default response, the mask he put on to hide his true feelings.

Hendery didn't seem convinced. He walked over to Kun and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You don't seem fine. You've been distant lately. Is something bothering you?"

Kun hesitated for a moment, torn between his instinct to keep his emotions hidden and the genuine concern he saw in Hendery's eyes. Finally, he decided to open up just a little. "It's just... I feel like I'm always on the sidelines, you know? I want to be closer to all of you, but I'm not sure how to break the ice."

Hendery's expression softened, and he gave Kun's shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "You don't have to feel that way, Kun. We all care about you, and we want you to be a part of this group just as much as anyone else. You're talented, and you bring a unique energy to WayV. Don't be so hard on yourself."